Dwarf Money Guide : Lineage 2 Submissions

Posted: April 4th, 2004, 7:06 pm

Tault_Tault Community

Total Posts: 10213
Tault_Tault Community's Reps: 16
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Money making guide (dwarf version)

this guide is from http://www.worldofms.net (a taiwaness forum). someone post a guide about a good way to make money for dwarf. (my grammer and spelling is kindda bad but i'll try my best to translate it...)

***baby stage (lv 1 ~ lv 5)

nothing much to say... do the Dwarf's Tutorial quest and get the map. don't worry about the 450a quest, just go level until lv 6

***Kindergarten stage (lv 6 ~ lv 10)

right now i suggest do the Revenge of the Red Bonnet (lv 4 quest). i suggest not to worry about getting new weapon/armor ^^. If you are lucky, u might get a Club (883a) or Leather Shield from killing doggy. it is not the best stuff but use it anyway (jsomething is better then nothing ^^)

when u reach lv 10, go do the Jumble, Tumble, Diamond Fuss quest and get the silversmith hammer as reward. (i strongly suggest do it with someone, faster and safer this way)

***Elementary school stage (lv 11 ~ lv 15)

Do wolf quest (Revenge of the Red Bonnet @ lv 4), goblins quest(Brigands Sweep @ lv 5) and the orc quest (The Hidden Veins @ lv 6). keep doing it for money (who doesn't like money ^^)

If u r going to buy new armor/weapon, go for helm, glove, boot first then upper/lower armor later. when u buy them, go for the best armor/weapon for that grade... you save alot money this way.

if u find a party (around 2 players) go hunt Gemstone_beast (it have a chance of dropping Dwarven Mace.)

*** Middle school stage (lv 15~ lv 20)

This is a important stage. RIght now you should've get Piece Bone Gaiters, Bone Pieces of Breastplate and Bow of Forest or better (the bow are damn useful!). when you use the bow, you'll start to notice that by the time the monster reach you, it will lost around half of it's hp. (save u alot time on resting)

Don't hesitate doing the bats quest (Covert Business @lv 10). if this place is too laggy or too much player, then go back to hunt goblin/wolf/orc.

p.s: don't go hunt golem and spider yet... it will hurt alot

p.s: when u do the Cover Business quest FOR THE FIRST TIME, u'll first get a ring. it is very important to wear it because if you submit a second truckload and don't wear the ring, you'll get another ring. Since the alternative is the cash equivalent, and shops don't pay full rate for items, you'll lose on the deal.

*** High school stage (lv 25 ~ lv 30)

keep doing the bats and goblins quest, right now u should make money alot faster ^^.

which weapon to get, hrm.... i skip all the weapons and buy Tomahawk (bow of forest is so damn useful XD) if u r lack of money, go for cheaper weapon.

when u bought Thmahawk, u'll make money A LOT faster. in my experience... u don't even need to rest when u r doing the bats quest. so keep bashing/slashing like there is no tomorrow .

for armor... i just have Bronze Breastplate and Bronze Gaiters... no need to rush for D grade armor... yet.

p.s: of course u can go change ur job after lv 20. once u finish the job quest, come back to dwarf villiage and keep earning money! this is the best way to make money for (low level) dwarf

*** college stage (lv 26 ~ lv 29)

during high school stage, some player are lucky enough to find some player to trade better equipment for cheap price. if u are one of them, u can advance earlier.

found by cbcsteve

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online