blue large dot

Exploit in Death pass : Lineage 2 Submissions

Posted: April 19th, 2004, 9:49 pm

Tault_Tault Community

Total Posts: 10213
Tault_Tault Community's Reps: 16
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
:evil: In death pass u can get the baskilisks to follow u and lead them to the bridge if u get on the bridge before they get there they will go down in the river and u can shoot them from the top of the bridge. You have to be carful cause sometimes it will Say Cant see target so u have to move back and forth on the bridge.

Posted: April 19th, 2004, 10:35 pm

Tault_Tault Community

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
I would love to test this out but the 30+ thing needed for deaths pass is holding me back =p Anyone conferm this?

Posted: April 20th, 2004, 9:20 am

tault_lanfear
tault_lanfear's Reps:
speaking from experience, there is no point in going after a mob that you have to trap to kill. Reason being, in the time it takes you to kill x number of greens on a good spawn, you'll have made more xp/sp than the time it took you to kill that one red/pink/yellow.

Think about it, the time it takes you to grab a basilisk, run him to the bridge, and then shoot at him for 5 or so minutes, you could have killed like 10 greens or so, hence more exp in a shorter time and more chances for DROPS. Remember, the more times you kill a mob, the more chances you get for drops. If you just spend all your time killing reds, you only get that one chance for a drop as opposed to 10 drop chances on greens.

Now, if yer a nuker (like me) and have lvl25-30 skills and spam spiritshot/soulshot, and you want to go after pinks/yellows, yer better off finding the slow ones, like Wyrms, and Bats, etc... But if it takes you longer than 15 secs to kill one of these, yer wasting your time. Oh and this is for ranged classes only, ofcourse. Melees have a tough time fighting anything but greens and below without a healer standing by. (unless yer an Orc mage)

Posted: April 21st, 2004, 9:05 pm

Tault_Tault Community

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
true, i've found a great spot for lv30 and lv35~ mobs and i'm 20 right now. i have to lure them to the spot and it take's about 15 - 20 seconds to kill it. getting 1000 or 1600 exp is great, but if i just did a few yellow/greens i could get the same amount and possible more drops. the only advantage i see the trapping mobs is the near zero down time. other than mp, i can go at all day. only way i see this being somewhat effective if a low level player had an above average weapon(lv10 player with a long bow).

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online