taultunleashed logoHow to get inside castles : Lineage 2 Submissions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 2 posts ] 
blue large dot

How to get inside castles : Lineage 2 Submissions

Posted: July 10th, 2006, 11:43 pm

synfulness
synfulness's Reps:
In order to do this, there must be water deep enough so that, when you swim in it, it will bring up your breath gauge.

Anyway...I shall be using castles in this guide, specifically Dion castle for easy reference.

To get inside of Dion castle, walk down to the other side of the river that runs through Floran Village (So you're on the southest shore of the river).

This only works if you have not been in water deep enough to activate your breath gauge, during the same login session. (I do not know why, mind you, it just is.) So whether or not you have been in water that you know of, relog just to make sure.

Once you have done that, look toward Dion castle, and click in the sky above it. Not way high up, just a bit over where the top of the castle is rendered against the sky on your monitor. You should take off through the river, swimming at the top of the water.(And notice that your breath meter is gone. If it is not, you have not done something right, and must start over.). Do not worry about obstacles in the way, such as fences or cliffs, your character will simply hop over them. This is what allows you to get inside the walls.

Note: If your character begins warping high in the air and falling, do not worry. This is part of the glitch.

If for any reason you stop moving, just click the sky in the same manner you have clicked before.

Again, this works for more than just Dion Castle.. I am able to get almost anywhere not normally accessible in this game, as long as there is deep water around.

Have fun!

Posted: July 11th, 2006, 8:07 am

SE

Total Posts: 364
SE's Reps: 0
premium
synfulness (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
In order to do this, there must be water deep enough so that, when you swim in it, it will bring up your breath gauge.

Anyway...I shall be using castles in this guide, specifically Dion castle for easy reference.

To get inside of Dion castle, walk down to the other side of the river that runs through Floran Village (So you're on the southest shore of the river).

This only works if you have not been in water deep enough to activate your breath gauge, during the same login session. (I do not know why, mind you, it just is.) So whether or not you have been in water that you know of, relog just to make sure.

Once you have done that, look toward Dion castle, and click in the sky above it. Not way high up, just a bit over where the top of the castle is rendered against the sky on your monitor. You should take off through the river, swimming at the top of the water.(And notice that your breath meter is gone. If it is not, you have not done something right, and must start over.). Do not worry about obstacles in the way, such as fences or cliffs, your character will simply hop over them. This is what allows you to get inside the walls.

Note: If your character begins warping high in the air and falling, do not worry. This is part of the glitch.

If for any reason you stop moving, just click the sky in the same manner you have clicked before.

Again, this works for more than just Dion Castle.. I am able to get almost anywhere not normally accessible in this game, as long as there is deep water around.

Have fun!
Really nice post. I'll test it out when I get off work today.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online