taultunleashed logoL2 Raid-Guide : Lineage 2 Submissions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 2 posts ] 
blue large dot

L2 Raid-Guide : Lineage 2 Submissions

Posted: July 12th, 2006, 12:31 am

fidibert
fidibert's Reps:
Hi all i've found a nice guide for raids on the net...a nice Raid-Guide for lvl range 30-45

Party setup
1 Tank, 1 bishop/prophet (cleric), 1 shillen elder (shillien oracle), 1 DD, 5 nukers.

Tank
A char is a tank only if that char had HATE (or aggression). Its common sense, I know, but I saw a lot of people who think if their char has huge hp it can be tank. A tank must have hate. A safe choice is a tank with level higher than the RB level. There is an excellent guide to tank on Lineage2 site, all tanks please: read it.

Bishop/prophet
This char is the primary healer. I think after lvl 48 things will change, but until then you can use a prophet as a healer. Most raid parties that I have seen failed is because healers depleted their mana. So healers, please, conserve your mana. A healer with no mana = dead party.

Do not zerk the tank
Zerk the RB only if you know you can handle the healing.
DO NOT use your resurrect with xp return in fight, just a waste of mana, that mana is better used healing people (especially the tank).

Shillien Elder
This char is the secondary healer and recharger. Conserve mana, conserve mana.

DO NOT use your resurrect with xp return in fight, just a waste of mana, that mana is better used healing people (especially the tank).
DO NOT recharge the nukers. It's the nukers job to manage their mana. If the tank has no mana to hate = dead party.

DD
You need a melee guy to be the targeter for nukers. Best choice is Warcryer. Party buffs and the most important thing: Chant of Life. This spell is great for helping healers to heal less and nukers to use Body to mind all the time.

Nukers
They nuke, enough said. Wrong, they must manage their mana. Ive seen a lot of nukers who spam nukes, and in the middle of the fight (usually when the minions respawn) they are out of mana.
Use body to mind all the time, I use this pattern: 2 nukes 1 b2m. If u have an WC, Chant of Life help a lot, if u don't use pots.
If you cant manage your mana don't ask for acumen. For inexperienced nukers is better not to have acumen, it will help them to manage their mana.

General rules:
- Follow the party leader instructions. If the party leader is inexperienced (or just dumb) - change him.

- DO NOT leave the fight because you think the battle is lost. The party leader should decide this. Its better to have a little organization when you want to drop a RB.

- Bid for items after each RB.

- Make the looting rules clear for everybody before the fight. Here are some sample rules:

Party looting option: By turn or by turn including spoil
Bid on full items and blessed enchants
Regular enchants: if they are 4 or less: bid on them, one by one or bulk. If they are 5 ore more no need for biding, the party looting option will take care of distributing the enchants.
Parts and dyes: no biding. But, they should be equally distributed between party members. Lets say the drop was 6 dyes, the drop should be distributed as follow: 1 for the guy who picked up the drop, other 5 droped one by one and picked up.

Original Link

Posted: July 12th, 2006, 7:21 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Can premium members say yay or nay to this being moved to a confirmed section.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online