blue large dot

Level 1-15 Elven Fighter Guide : Lineage 2 Submissions

Posted: May 9th, 2004, 6:48 pm

Tault_Tault Community

Total Posts: 10213
Tault_Tault Community's Reps: 16
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
This is how I played out my Elven character. I like the high damage of bows and good chance of criticals with daggers so that’s what you’re going to hear the most about.

Early Stage: 1-5: Do the map quest of course. Kill the various keltirs and eventually move up to the wolves. Take Pixie Murika’s quest and do that until you have enough to buy your first bow. Stick with the dagger you started with for now. For skills, armor and weapon masteries are a must. Max out mortal blow and power shot for your dagger and bow. Defense aura is a good idea if you can afford it. Power strike is up to you. Could be handy if you find yourself using a sword sometimes.

Middle Stage: 6-10: Move up to goblins and the various orcs of the region. Do the collect spores quest as soon as you hit level 8. Repeat this quest a few times for the money. You’ll need the cash for new armor/weapons. Do the red sunset sword quest as well. If you like, you can sell the sword. My advice for armor is Hard Leather Gaiters or Pants and Hard Leather Shirt. Gloves, boots and helmets should be bought as money permits. Hopefully by level 10 you have enough money for the Bow and a better dagger, i.e. Bone Dagger. As for skills, since they become more expensive at level 10 choose with more thought. I first went with armor mastery level 2 and attack aura. As I gathered more SP, I invested in weapon mastery, power shot, mortal blow, and armor mastery level 3, in that order. Once again, power strike is optional.

Later Stage: 11-15: By level 11 I was venturing into the Elven Fortress. At first, stick with the first room of orcs. After you reach level 12-13 head into the next room and kill skeletons. Watch out for the archers, sometimes they will start to attack you while you’re attack something else and can drain you HP fairly quickly. If you can find a group, head further in and kill Mist Terrors and the like. Do the sentinel sword quest. This sword can be good at this stage if you’ve got the optional power strike skills from earlier. If not, sell it and invest in something else. Take on the bone shield quest. I like to use a shield because I find I block hits more often than I evade them. For armor, my choice is the Wooden Set. I like the HP bonus. Also, save up some Adena to buy a Hunting Bow. It is a vast improvement over the Bow. It is also capable of using Soul Shots, but consumes four at a time. Upon reaching level 15 you can get Elemental Heal. This is useful if you like to solo. If you often group with mages, the SP can be better spent elsewhere. I had a fair amount of SP saved up so I bought weapon mastery level 3, armor mastery level 4, and elemental heal level 1 all at the same time and drained myself of SP. The 1100 SP needed per weapon skill is pretty steep, so I got one at a time. Power shot level 7, mortal blow level 7, power shot level 8, mortal blow level 8… you get the idea. It will take you awhile to max out everything with the 1100 SP costs.

Posted: May 9th, 2004, 7:57 pm

Tault_Tault Community

Total Posts: 10213
Tault_Tault Community's Reps: 16
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
http://nick.bioviral.net/Lineage/Guides ... 01-20.html

Mine is a bit better, but mine isn't really made for a specific character class. Mine is just a tad more in depth, nice try though.

Thats just a sneak peak of all the goodies you get if you pay for an account... Its worth it I tell you! :D

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online