taultunleashed logoLineage 2 Character cloning exploit & duping : Lineage 2 Submissions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 5 posts ] 
blue large dot

Lineage 2 Character cloning exploit & duping : Lineage 2 Submissions

Posted: July 9th, 2006, 2:21 pm

supras
supras's Reps:
Theres been a lot of mystery about Lineage 2 and the exsistance of duping items...

Well I now know for a fact that people have been getting rich by using the character clone exploit. I have been testing it myself but due to time restraints I havn't yet discovered how to make money from the duplicated items.

Heres how to do it... I hope more people can start testing it and post back here with your success or failures.

First, you will need to create a new character and level your character to level 5 (or 6).

Then you will need a friend (try to get someone trustworthy) to create a lvl 1 character and meet you somewhere well hidden away from other players. (the top of a large mountain is a good spot).

Now you need to PK your friend over and over till you have about 20,000 karma (the more the better but 20k is enough) get your friend to use the "free ressurection" bug so he doesnt have to run back to your spot everytime he dies.

Now you need an item worthy of duping, but you could use any just for a test run. Strip off all items (destroy noobie items) except the item you want to dupe. Equip the item so you dont get it mixed up with the dupes (you dont want to accedently sell the original).

Now you can start cloning your character, heres how to do it:

1. Get the restart button up and ready on your screen.
2. Start dropping Adena 1 at a time over and over, until you stop dropping it (there is a long delay). This means that the item server is lagging.
3. Quickly hit restart and confirm.
4. Your characters in the lobby will now be invisable! Use the drop down list on the top left corner of the screen to select the character that you are cloning.
5. You will be logged in as normal... but... the login menu will still be on your screen!
6. Use the drop down list again to select and log into a differnt character.
7. The game should now crash, if it doesnt, hit restart and confirm and it will crash.
8. Now you will be back at your desktop, but the character you first logged into will still be logged in.
9 Repeat the process, you can clone your character unlimited times! You should do at least 10-20 clones.

Posted: July 19th, 2006, 1:06 am

gorguss777
gorguss777's Reps:
im not going to try that huge waste of time til i know it works. :) it sounds like it might.

Posted: July 19th, 2006, 4:17 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Can premium members say yay or nay to this being moved to a confirmed section.

Posted: July 19th, 2006, 11:18 pm

nisker
nisker's Reps:
whats the idea of getting the karma on all the process ?

Posted: July 20th, 2006, 8:38 am

SE

Total Posts: 364
SE's Reps: 0
premium
nisker (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
whats the idea of getting the karma on all the process ?
More karma more drops :D

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online