taultunleashed logoLittle Wings Big Adventure (Strider Quest Guide) : Lineage 2 Submissions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 8 posts ] 
blue large dot

Little Wings Big Adventure (Strider Quest Guide) : Lineage 2 Submissions

Posted: December 31st, 2006, 8:06 am

inf3rnus
inf3rnus's Reps:
This quest is required to lvl up your Hatchling to a Strider.
1st of all your hatchiling must be lvl +55

This quest starts in Hunter Village by Talking to Wiseman Chronos.

(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

You can only have the hatchling you wish to change on you. He sends you off to talk to Fairy MyMyu in the north end of Enchanted Valley.

(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

Fairy MyMyu will require you to summon your hatchling so she may inspect it. After inspection she will give you four fairy leaves with the instruction of having your hatchling drink from the four fairy trees.

These trees are located south of Hunter Village along the mountain line.

If you go to the tunnel entrance and turn right to go where the Karul Bugbears are located follow the mountain range across and you will locate the four trees in sequence.

The trees are guarded by three Guardians each. For each tree you must have your hatchling attack it, but not kill it while protecting your hatchling from the guardians at the sametime.

Have the hatchling attack the trees while you kill the guardians and after he hits the tree 100+ times you will lose one of the fairy leaves.

Warning: Killing the tree will unleash a multitude of guardians on you, your hatchling and your party.
Warning: Hitting the tree will result in a possible level 9 poison being cast on you by the tree.

Once you have done all four trees go back to speak to Fairy MyMyu you will again ask you to summon your hatchling. Once she has inspected it you will need to return it to the flute and speak to her again. She will transform the fult to a bugle.

Tips: It is best done in a group. If possible have a buffer/healer do the quest with the hatchling so they can heal the tree or hatchling as needed.

Once the three gaurdians are killed, they will glitch. So don't worry about killing them off after those three.

If you attempt to do this quest solo get a few Blessed Scrolls of Ressurection for Pets so your hatchling does not delevel. Also, make sure you can heal the trees. Otherwise its litterally impossible.

edit : i rechecked the net it's 55 not 52 sry ...

P.S : due to the free membership i can't add a post , i'll reply on pms
P.S2 : happy new year dudes !

Last edited by Guest on December 31st, 2006, 11:59 am, edited 2 times in total.

Posted: December 31st, 2006, 10:38 am

gorguss777
gorguss777's Reps:
Great guide, I will test, both, but could you explain how to get 35-52, I find this the hardest part.

Posted: December 31st, 2006, 11:42 am

mhcookie
mhcookie's Reps:
yes, i defintily agree that getting it that high of a level is the hardest part...... i wish i had a strider :(

Posted: January 1st, 2007, 11:56 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Can premium members say yay or nay to this being moved to a confirmed section.

Posted: January 1st, 2007, 3:56 pm

mhcookie
mhcookie's Reps:
yay, lots of useful information and a hell of a lot more detailed then stratics

Posted: January 2nd, 2007, 2:39 pm

gorguss777
gorguss777's Reps:
/Agree

Really good pictures to help and clarity in every step, really nice guide.

Yay.

Posted: January 2nd, 2007, 9:56 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
2 yays 1 more to move to confirmed
0 nays 3 more to lock this topic

Can premium members as well make sure this is 100% original and not a c+p

Posted: March 19th, 2007, 4:05 pm

llbean4107
llbean4107's Reps:
Guide is correct it works tested it on c5 private server it good explains alot.. i say Yay.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online