Mods or Admin :) : Lineage 2 Submissions

Posted: April 30th, 2004, 3:30 am

Tault_Tault Community

Total Posts: 10213
Tault_Tault Community's Reps: 16
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
can someone plz kill these topics ive posted on these no good exploits
they are really making me look like a fool :)

ty

Posted: April 30th, 2004, 8:24 am

Tault_Tault Community

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
i always see this thread go orange and it say new post and has a name too then its gone and i dont ever get to see it :) but my crap is still up that sux

can you help me? just close it and put wherever all the other used no good threads go?

Posted: April 30th, 2004, 1:30 pm

Tault_Tault Community

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
you can delte ur own threads

Posted: April 30th, 2004, 2:02 pm

Tault_Tault Community

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Why create another new useless post for them to delete instead of editing your other useless posts and asking the mods to delete that individual one?

Posted: April 30th, 2004, 6:08 pm

Tault_Tault Community

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
u see that big number under my name sayin how many posts i have if i delete posts that goes down :)

heh i dont want that

Posted: April 30th, 2004, 8:24 pm

Tault_Tault Community

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
[quote="majito"]u see that big number under my name sayin how many posts i have if i delete posts that goes down :)

heh i dont want that[/quote]

Leave and never come back.

Posted: May 8th, 2004, 1:15 pm

Tault_Tault Community

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
LMAO haha ok :P...not, where did this come from and who is this guy?

Posted: May 8th, 2004, 1:36 pm

Tault_Tault Community

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
ok song said u had these but i see ppl trying to post them and noone said u had them so im going to post the real good ones

boat exploit #1
ok this one is for a free boat ride its pretty simple all that matters here is timing to do this just wait on the dock like you would normally but dont buy a ticket no need when the boat arrives dont get on it yet wait if i remember right it stays docked for 10 mins so u have time for whatever just be ready be standing at the top end of the opening say the boat leaves heading to your left be standing at the far left of the opening just to give you room to get on, when it is announced the boat is leaving give it a few more seconds as soon as it starts moving run on since it has already started moving you wont get kicked off

boat exploit #2
dont take the boat at all just run it takes less than half the time to get from talking island to gludin and gludin to talking island first you must have atleast 1 scroll of escape to get out of the ocean this is the only way other wise you will be stuck this is going from Ti to Gludin ok start off by just running straight off the dock dont worry about your breath you have plenty to make it to the edge once you drop off this "cliff" you will no longer have a breath meter hence you will not drown have your map up and just head for gludin evetually you will come to the other cliff you cannot walk up this is where u use the scroll of escape id prefer to be standing more or less in front of gludin harbor from the bottom of this cliff you can see the dock,, but you can use it farther out to save a bit of the run but its not that much anyway so i wouldnt risk it :)

ok this is from Gludin to talking island again u must have atleast 1 scroll of escape have your map open again dont worry about your breath u have plenty to make it save those potions just run off the dock headed for talking island now this way you cannot really get close to the island to see anything but you will eventually run in to the cliff again when u get to this cliff use your scroll of escape and poof your in Ti villiage safe and sound in less than half the time it takes on the boat no wait no worries

Spinning Shop exploit
to do this is easy set up your shop as you would normally set your prices hwat your going to sell and your message then before you click start hold down the left or right arrow (or with enter chat enabled you can use a or d ) aslong as you hold it down your body will continue to spin in a circle you r shop sign doesnt but you will if you simply stop holding either key your using to spin with you will stop :) if u want to spin still just stand up hold the turn arrow and click start agian and you wil start spinning again like before

ok enjoy

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online