taultunleashed logoNEW ENCHANT METHOD WITHOUT EVEN USING NCP'S !!! : Lineage 2 Submissions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 8 posts ] 
blue large dot

NEW ENCHANT METHOD WITHOUT EVEN USING NCP'S !!! : Lineage 2 Submissions

Posted: May 19th, 2006, 4:48 am

stefpapparis10
stefpapparis10's Reps:
This enchant is being used to one of the most protected greek servers.You can say that because the enchant limit of any armour or weapon is up to +4.more than this percent,you have the danger of breaking the weapon or armour.And recently i saw a guy with a +13 bow of peril(a grade equipment does not exist in our server yet,they just inserted a grade items,so it will take at least two months before we see a guy with even a grade armour!!!)

So the enchant trick is rather simple.First of all you place the weapon you want to enchant to a shortcut key.Afterwards the enchant scrolls in a row.And last you place target nearest enemy and then attack.So you have for example you weapon in f1,the enchant scrolls from f2 to f...and target nearest enemy at f11 and attack at f12.(there is a reason why you should do this,i will explain later).In our server we have auto ss so place a short cut for ss to in the same line of commands.

In order for this method to work you dont have to use the mouse at all.Meaning that you will have to play only with keyboard commands for a while.(that's why we placed the target nearest enemy command too).

So before you start attacking a mob you use your mouse to pick up an enchant scroll from your quick launch bar and place it in your weapon shortcut (YOU DONT DROP IT ON YOUR WEAPON THIS TIME).YOU JUST HAVE IT UPON YOUR WEAPON SHORTCUT.

Then you engage a mob.You probably have notised that some times,even if you press ss,it doesnt attacK the mob for a while WITH ss...(kind of ss laging)

THT IS YOUR TIME!!!!YOU QUICKLY DROP THE ENCHANT SCROLL YOU HAVE LIFTED WITH YOUR MOUSE TO THE WEAPON BEFORE SS WILL BE USED AGAIN!!AND YOU HAVE A SAFE ENCHANT METHOD!!!!That is because when ss lags for a short time,your pc doesnt send info to the server,or the server doesnt receive info from you.(Or something like that,that is what i have been told)

I DONT KNOW IF THIS METHOD CAN BE USED TO OTHER SERVERS,SO BEFORE TRYING IT BE SOME TO GIVE IT A GO WITH BOTTOM D EQUIPMENT!!!(I AM SAYING THIS BECAUSE OUR SERVER RATES ARE TOO LOW,BEING A L2J,MIMICING THE OFFICIAL SERVER AND IS RATHER DIFFICULT TO LVL UP AND GAIN ADENAS)

I hope you find that way usefull in your server too.I hope if you do,to pm me a few other methods,not only for enchanting,you know because i dont know this post is enough to gain a prenium membership to see your posts.And though i have a simple membership,i dont know if i will be able to access the reply's you sent to me,so if you dont mind,pm me instead!!1thanks in advance!!!bb

Last edited by Guest on May 26th, 2006, 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: May 19th, 2006, 10:43 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Nice submissions looks very in depth can we get a confirmation on this one?

Posted: May 23rd, 2006, 6:42 am

injector
injector's Reps:
maybe it works maybe not, bad thing is i cant test it cause the server i play on doesnt have item lag (ss lag)

Posted: May 24th, 2006, 2:55 am

majorsick
majorsick's Reps:
Offical server fail.

L2 server PHANTOM SERVERS Working.

L2j Extream server Working.

Posted: May 24th, 2006, 6:32 pm

Tault_admin

administrator
Mod in Training
Can some premium members say yay or nay to the submissions being moved to the confirmed section.

Posted: May 28th, 2006, 8:12 pm

nisker
nisker's Reps:
Seems kind of those enchant tricks using on item lag , but probably only works on c3-

I should say yes it works as it kind to check item lag other way that taking out weapong several times and using ss

I can add that if the enchant dont work, should throw the weapon or trade it with friend until item lag goes

Posted: May 31st, 2006, 3:21 pm

vandogg
vandogg's Reps:
2 things:

- server must have auto ss (few % servers have that)
- ss lag, have almost 1-2 secounds , if some one have this lag of course, then use shortcut F keys from F1 to F10 ? :roll:

Posted: June 1st, 2006, 11:41 am

Tault_admin

administrator
Mod in Training
We have one yay on this.

Can 2 other premium members say yay or nay to this as for it being moved to the confirmed area.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online