taultunleashed logoRAID BOSS ALONE :D : Lineage 2 Submissions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 10 posts ] 
blue large dot

RAID BOSS ALONE :D : Lineage 2 Submissions

Posted: April 5th, 2008, 5:22 pm

chomk
chomk's Reps:
I have been using this exploit for several days now with myself and one other person.

To do this you need two or three characters depending on what level boss you want to kill. You need a prophet, a sps or sorc, and an alt of any class, oh as well as a baby pet (kookabura, buffalo, or cougar).

You can do this with almost any boss, but I will use a lvl 50 boss as an example since that is mostly what I have been doing.

To kill a raid boss you need a pet that is 10 levels above the boss, so in my example level 60. Give the pet to your alt that is the same level than the boss or lower (if its higher the boss wont drop anything). Use your prophet to give the raid boss full attack buffs, and the pet bezerker spirit (this buff only!!!!). Use your nuker to give the summon either blazing skin or freezing skin, depending on class.

Now with your alt character send the pet to attack the raid boss. The pet will get petrified and recieve no damage from the raid boss, but the boss will recieve damage back from the pet because of freezing/blazing skin. If the raid boss doesnt die in time, just rez your pet, rebuff it and send it back at the boss.

You can do this with any level boss as long as your pet is high enough to get petrified by it. Also if the pet is too many levels above the boss he wont take enough damage to hurt the boss. You want your pet to be between 10 and 18 levels above the bosses you are doing.

In addition to drops you get insane xp. I was doing this with a level 52 character summoning the pet and the character was getting about 40% of her level from each boss lol. Make sure no characters in the party with the pet are too high for the boss or it may not drop anything. If the pet caller is the only person in the party, the pet will get xp which might be a bad thing if you want to keep it at a certain level to always farm the same bosses. I was doing it with two characters i wanted to powerlevel in the party, so my pet never leveled.

This does NOT work with dragons, or summons, only Baby pets.

Note: If the raid boss has minions, the minions might kill the pet before the boss has time to cast petrify. To work around this I used my prophet to attack the boss first, then sent in the pet right after, while the minions were on the prophet. Then I force logged my prophet and the boss agroed the pet and died. Definetly a lot easier on solo bosses, but still do-able with group bosses.

Posted: April 5th, 2008, 9:55 pm

senatorwulf
senatorwulf's Reps:
what about wolves, and how old is this? There was nearly an identical exploit in c4 this way.

anyone able to test?

Posted: April 8th, 2008, 1:53 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Can members say yay or nay to this being moved to a confirmed section.

Posted: April 8th, 2008, 3:02 pm

lexiu
lexiu's Reps:
Nay. Raidboss is loosing aggro just after casting petrify curse. I have tested it on retail and prive server - same effect. Maybe it is for L2j servers?

Posted: March 30th, 2009, 11:18 am

davidethenightmare

Total Posts: 4
davidethenightmare's Reps: 0
Nay. I Try In Hight rate server, when the pet attacks rb there is no damage, so the RB not attacking pet.

Posted: April 4th, 2009, 9:38 pm

hydroblast

Total Posts: 1
hydroblast's Reps: 0
When orfen petrified you it keeps attacking

Posted: July 1st, 2009, 8:36 pm

cuz502502

Total Posts: 7
cuz502502's Reps: 0
nay the pet won't agro rb

Posted: July 3rd, 2009, 2:56 pm

midnightsoiree

Total Posts: 9
midnightsoiree's Reps: 1
Lol! i dont think this will work

Posted: October 21st, 2009, 7:52 pm

alvanp

Total Posts: 25
alvanp's Reps: 1
nay

Posted: October 24th, 2009, 5:40 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online