blue large dot

Simple Static Spawn Macro and Guide : Lineage 2 Submissions

Posted: April 14th, 2004, 2:03 pm

Tault_Tault Community

Total Posts: 10213
Tault_Tault Community's Reps: 16
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
This is the ACtools macro I use for levelling when I'm afk. Just put the actions and skills in the corresponding F slots on the quickbar:

// This line is necessary to select the proper window
SetActiveWindow Lineage II
Constants
Power = {F1}
Attack = {F3}
Pickup = {F4}
Target = {F2}
Sit = {F5}
DefenseAura = {F6}
AttackAura = {F7}
End
// Auto attack spawn
While 1=1 // Never ending Loop
Keydown $Target 250
Delay 250
Keydown $Attack 250
Delay 4 sec
Keydown $Pickup 250
Delay 250
End

If you wish to use a skill like powershot then this was the line I used:

Keydown $Power 250
Delay 250

I removed it from the loop when I started using a bow and a level of powershot that drained too much MP. But all the time I was in the dwarven mines using this macro I had it setup to use powerstrike. While I have experimented with sit, defense aura and attack aura I found they just confused things. I like to keep the macro simple.

At level 6 or 7 you can probably head to the dwarven mines and macro on black timber wolves (lvl 6) and then work you're way up through the mobs from there. At level 11 talk to Elder Arin in the elder building in the southwest of the dwarven village and get the Dreaming of the Skies quest which requires you to kill Magical Weavers (lvl 11) and collect the stones they drop. As you will probably be macroing on these anyway this is a nice quest to get as, after you complete it once and receive the Ring of Firefly, it can be done again for 60SP and 2400a.

I used the macro in the dwarven mines till level 15 but found the mines to be watched quite closely by GMs - I was asked on numerous occasions to speak to them in open chat. Lucky I was there at the time, otherwise I'd probably be banned by now. Just a word of warning :)

I now use this macro in the elven fortress. In the second room (first room with skeletons) there are four smaller rooms just off it containing four orcs: two Baraq orc sub leaders (lvl 11) and two Baraq orc fighters (lvl 10).

I personally use the two orc rooms at the back of the skeleton room because I can stand just outside them and target a single sub leader without getting aggro from the other orcs in the room.

I found this technique works best if you're more concerned with xp than adena, as looting the sub leaders often took me into the room and the other orcs - sometimes I take the Pickup line out of the macro.

I also use this macro in the first room of the elven fortress, in the back left corner if coming from the entrance. The mob in question is a Baraq orc sub leader which spawns in this corner.

I hope this is of some use to people as a simple and easy to configure macro and guide of where to use it. I am aware that the macro is not very sophisticated but I find it works well.

V0ID

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online