taultunleashed logoSubmitting Guide for L2 private server : Lineage 2 Submissions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 1 post ] 
blue large dot

Submitting Guide for L2 private server : Lineage 2 Submissions

Posted: December 13th, 2005, 2:37 am

ptm94593
ptm94593's Reps:
Hello to all those who do not have the time of day to play on the official Lineage 2 server, there are many private servers that enhance the speed of play by increasing rates. One of which is l2eXtreme (#1 rated private server for awhile now). L2x is very well designed for a private server and includes many of the advantages of the official server and in some instances...more than the official server (faster, more pvp, etc.).
Ok now that we have established this, here is a guide to level quickly in the world of l2eXtreme.

The following are the best places to level, why to level there, and how to level there:

From level 1 you should equip the gear given to you and in susequent levels, equip the best gear you can use. You can buy these at Hardins Academy (go to gatekeeper and teleport there). Dont forget to buy supplemental items that are also located at Hardin's Academy. If you are a fighter then this includes Greater Haste Potions and Greater Swift attack potions. Also use soulshots. This will dramatically cut your leveling time. Also, don't bother getting any skills until you make your first class transfer, running back and forth to town every couple levels is a waste of time at this level. ALSO, it is crucial to buy MANY Greater health potions from the get-go. This way, you can almost never die. As long as you have a good 150 of these in stock, you'll be fine I promise.

Levels 1:20 - Talking Island.

Talking Island is easy. Mobs are spaced closely to each other making your run time less. Also, as I said before, have the best gear. Make sure to use soulshots and support potions. If you are a mage simply use blessed spiritshots. As you get stronger just follow the mobs further away from the village, according to color. You should try to stay around white mobs most of the time. But I know you are already past this.

Now go to Hardin's Academy, talk to Trader Woodrow and buy the quest items for 1st class as well as 2nd class transfer.

20:24 - Execution Grounds (Top floor)

This is a good place to level at level 20 because the mobs are VERY close together and give substantial experience and money. Train on Spectors, Sorrow Maidens, Mandragora Blossoms, and Neer Ghouls.

24:28 - Execution Grounds (Middle Floor)

Leveling here is good for the same reason I told you before. Mobs close together, good experience. Level on Cave Basilisks, Neer Ghouls, Strains, and Dead Seekers. If it's a little rough, use the health potions I told you to buy.

28:36 - Execution Grounds (Bottom Floor)

Same deal. Level on Hangman Trees, Stone Golems, Dead Seekers and Ghouls.

36:49 - Cruma Tower (1st Floor)

If you are under level 40 beware of catheroks. Cruma tower should be acceptable to level at around level 36. If it is still tough, return to Execution Grounds until you are prepared. Also, archers stay away from golems, theyre a waste of your time, they will defend against you so bad it won't be funny. Otherwise, level on Ricenseo and porta until 40. You should avoid Krators and Snipe until 40, they can be nasty if you are not equipped well. When you get to level 40, change classes. Get the best C grade gear, and also get more potions. Once equipped with your new gear and skills, you will be able to easily subdue and creatures on the first floor. This includes: Mordeo, Krator, Porta, Excuro, Ricenseo, Snipe, Snipe Cohort and Premo. Note: Catheroks are mean. Just plain mean. They have 2x hp (double health). That does not mean that they have 2x strength, though. They also have exceptionally good drops. The problem is that they are agressive. Be sure to keep your head on a swivel when fighting theses creatures, making sure not to attract more than you can handle. The biggest threat is their ability to put you into a state of Shock. This leave you completely immobile for a long time, long enough for you to die. If you go into shock with one of these guys, and nobody is around to help you, just go grab a snack from the fridge or take a bathroom break. You'll be dead shortly. Otherwise Cruma is an excellent spot to level.

49:52 - Cruma Tower (2nd Floor)

Same deal. The monsters are usually easy, close together, and many have a weakness to something. Just try to stick around white monsters and youll level up fine. Watch out for Torfe though. They are fast, mean, monsters that resemble Validus. They are agressive. Death Knights are level 50 monsters, they provide excellent experience points and excellent adena. Level on mostly these until 52. There are a few group-mobs in there. Take them at your own risk; they give good experience.

52:61 - Dragon Valley Caves (not inside, up the hill to the southeast)

First - Go and get your B grade gear which you became familiar with at level 52. Having the best B grade gear will dramatically increase your power. Teleport to Dragon Valley Caves. Get Buffed from all the buffers. Head to the southeast from the port zone, up a hill. Kill Drakes, Cave Maidens and Cave Serpents. Theyre close together, go down pretty easy if you are buffed correctly, good xp. The perk of this place is that every time you buffs run out, just run back to DVC and get buffed. Stay here until 61.

61:67 - Dragon Valley Caves (Just inside)

This is THE place to level. Do not try to find an alternative. This place is crowded, and for a good reason: the experience and money is good. Don't go too far in yet, level on things like Bloody Queens, Malruk Soldiers, etc.

67:74 - Dragon Valley Caves (Deep)

Congratulations on reaching the S grade level. Equip yourself accordingly. Finding the path to the deeper levels of DVC is not so easy. It always confuses me. This is the path I believe to be correct. After entering take an immediate right. Pass two doorways to the left of you, entering the third door on the left. Continue straight ahead and there should be a path the twists downwards. Fight deeper and deeper according to you level killing Malruk Knights, Malruk Berserkers, Cave Howlers, Malruk Lords, etc. Once you get deep enough start leveling on Kariks. I personally liked to solo, but there is a lot of people down here crowding them, you may want to find a group. Once you hit 74 and get you skills maxed out, its time for you to go to a stronger area.

74:80 - Elven Ruins

These monsters are VERY strong. Depending on your class, level, and personally game skill, you may be able to solo. If you are really good, you can solo an entire room, as long as you dont let them swarm you. These monsters will deal you a good 200-500 damage per hit. The best idea is to get a party, that way you dont have a big chance of dying. If you are very strong you can just party with a bishop. Only attempt to solo if you are buffed very well. Once here you can level on the various monsters, which give GREAT xp if you solo them. They also drop a lot of money AND seal stones which you can sell for 3-5 million each. Also you may get a Hero Book. This is really the place to stay put until level 80.

Good luck! I hope my guide helped you. This is obviously not set in stone, and you may do whatever you want. This is just how I found it fasest to level. If you play right you can make level 61+ on your first day! Enjoy playing Lineage 2 Extreme.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online