taultunleashed logoLOTRO Bots: LotRO GetTO Bot (Champion) v1.0 : LOTRO - Bots and Hacks - Page 2
newtopic  postreply
 [ 31 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
blue large dot

LOTRO Bots: LotRO GetTO Bot (Champion) v1.0 : LOTRO - Bots and Hacks - Page 2

Posted: April 26th, 2007, 11:40 am

wyvernx

Total Posts: 6718
wyvernx's Reps: 21
administrator
premium
Well, if I dont find it today(PlayerHP), i'm gonna release what I have so atleast people can use the radar.

Posted: April 26th, 2007, 1:11 pm

knightlune

Total Posts: 65
knightlune's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
If it makes you feel any better, I've been poking around and haven't found the exact location for Player Health either. It's kind of running away from us or something.

Posted: April 27th, 2007, 6:45 am

antareus

Total Posts: 297
antareus's Reps: 11
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
knightlune (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
If it makes you feel any better, I've been poking around and haven't found the exact location for Player Health either. It's kind of running away from us or something.

yep even I couldn't find it, its odd to say the least.

Posted: April 27th, 2007, 12:50 pm

wyvernx

administrator
premium
I finally found it. Whoot.

Posted: April 27th, 2007, 1:37 pm

knightlune

Active User > 50 Posts
You beat me to it, and I didn't even notice until I was about to report back with my findings. BAH! So, how long before a release? ;p

Posted: April 27th, 2007, 3:22 pm

x000013

Total Posts: 103
x000013's Reps: 0
Tault Volunteer Staff
wyvernx (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
I finally found it. Whoot.

Well done.

Posted: April 27th, 2007, 5:07 pm

wyvernx

administrator
premium
knightlune, send me what you have, cuz mine only works about 80% of the time.. and if it doesnt you have to restart lotro until it does.. which is usually only 1 restart before it starts working. But I'd rather have it 100%.

Posted: April 27th, 2007, 6:39 pm

knightlune

Active User > 50 Posts
I found two addresses which seem to be the ones for Player HP. They're both floats of 4 bytes.

0ED87AE0
19A7724C

Those are the ones I found, at least. This is for current HP, not max HP.

I'm really not sure, considering I never actually looked specifically for it, but Max HP seems to be stored at the following address. Not exactly sure, though.

19A77250

Edit: I just kept testing those locations and any locations that edited them, and you're right... it's not working 100% of the time. I think it just may have something to do with the way the client itself is initiated. Best just to release it with the information you have, and just keep looking for a more stable location later.

Posted: April 27th, 2007, 8:22 pm

wyvernx

administrator
premium
Restart the game and they will not be accurate anymore. Those are the end of a very long line of dynamic pointers.

Posted: April 27th, 2007, 10:53 pm

knightlune

Active User > 50 Posts
THat's pretty odd. For some reason, it's still working for me. Only occasionally, though. About 50% of the time, about.

Not doubting you, though. You know a lot more about this kind of stuff than I do. :p

What were the locations you found, if you don't mind me asking? I wouldn't mind taking a peek around.

Posted: April 28th, 2007, 2:45 am

wyvernx

administrator
premium
it depends alot on what you have running on your system. While those may be stable (or semi stable) for you, they will be different on other people's computers if they have other apps loaded. The reason it seems stable, is because your apps you have running are probably always the same or nearly the same, even after a reboot.

THe HP I found is not a hard coded loc per se. But a pointer to a pointer to a pointer to a list then is looked up from a index which points to a pointer to a pointer to a pointer. And that gets me to the unstable one.. THen I scan around that area for the hp until I find one that looks right, and take that. Thats why it took me quite a few days to track down that one memory variable. Ugh. But I got it. I think I got it fairly stable now.

Tweaked the mob names, and they are fairly stable.

Of course, If I had of went with hooking, I could have gotten it within minutes. But I'm trying to keep this unhooked from the game for as long as possible to help with detection. As it doesnt run in the lotro memory space it is more secure.

I'm gonna package up what I have and put out a beta. If it seems popular, I might start charging for it, but for now, I"m just gonna take the referral fees I get from people going to my website and clicking on buy TaultUnleashed.

New eta is hopefully tomorrow. Everything is stable for a beta release with radar. I should have a simple hunter script out also.. but not sure if it will make tomorrow's release.

Posted: April 28th, 2007, 10:57 am

knightlune

Active User > 50 Posts
Eh... about the possibility of charging.

I can see why you'd want to charge for the program. Obviously, we all need money. I do as well. The only problem, however, is that if it were to require any part of the current software which already requires a premium membership, I doubt many people would enjoy the double-charging.

Now, if you decided to accept donations, I'm fairly sure a lot of people would be more than willing to throw some money at you just for going through the trouble of making the program in the first place. I know I'd be more than willing to donate a bit.

Just a suggestion. Though, since you're going to be making it, it is ultimately your choice. :p

Either way, can't wait for the release. It'll give me lots to do to fill up some of my free time. I've got way too much of it these days.

Posted: May 6th, 2007, 3:43 am

yoshua777
yoshua777's Reps:
antareus (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Also as a side note, this script is out of date and was written to run on the old Exhume client, therefore you have to convert all the exhume commands into the new exhumes commands, in order for it to run. I tried this and edited the getpixel variables for my bot, yet still couldnt get it to work.

On another side note:
I can get it to work using LOTROextreme but more tuning required (I am a total script n00b AND I know nothing about Exhume).

Shall I post it once tidied up, if I have time today/tomorrow?

Posted: May 6th, 2007, 6:17 am

lawson104
lawson104's Reps:
Yeah if you get it working please post it. I've been working on it and for some reason the bot won't rest when its health gets low.

Posted: May 6th, 2007, 6:49 am

kim2222
kim2222's Reps:
yoshua777 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
antareus (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Also as a side note, this script is out of date and was written to run on the old Exhume client, therefore you have to convert all the exhume commands into the new exhumes commands, in order for it to run. I tried this and edited the getpixel variables for my bot, yet still couldnt get it to work.

On another side note:
I can get it to work using LOTROextreme but more tuning required (I am a total script n00b AND I know nothing about Exhume).

Shall I post it once tidied up, if I have time today/tomorrow?

that would be nice,i also been trying to make a bot,but this is my first time trying to do this and im finding it hard going (total noob to this) :lol:

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online