Posted: August 10th, 2007, 7:50 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Lots of active threads

http://www.taultunleashed.com/phpbb2/fo ... nline.html

The LOTROExtreme section isnt as active atm.

Posted: August 12th, 2007, 5:25 pm

wayward
wayward's Reps:
Given that I haven't been receiving what I've paid for, how about you give me a refund, revoke my access, and we go our separate ways?

What I paid for was the bot/radar, not tault (which I find to be worthless), and I feel, at a minimum, bait-and-switched, and at a maximum just plain ripped off.

So how about a refund?

Posted: August 13th, 2007, 12:40 am

jazzee
jazzee's Reps:
Add me to the list of refund please, this is taking the mick..

Posted: August 13th, 2007, 1:05 am

wyvernx

Total Posts: 6718
wyvernx's Reps: 21
administrator
premium
You people need to read better on what you are paying for. Lol. That said, dont worry, I'll have 1.0 out this week. One way or another. If I cant get it fully working as I want it, I'll update the old one with the latest offsets.

Posted: August 13th, 2007, 5:19 am

Tault_nefarious403

Total Posts: 32
Tault_nefarious403's Reps: 3
premium
It doesn't really matter what people paid for, Tault_Admin said refunds are offered if "you want", sounds like those posters are unsatisfied.

" We aren't scamming people we allow the site to be freely viewed for all without joining, furthermore we offer refunds if people want. I know i have said when it might be released just things come up and that is what holds things back. The offset problem wont be there with this don't worry. Its not a case of if the game updates it will be down again. The main problem is redoing most of the entire bot for a release.
"

Posted: August 13th, 2007, 10:57 am

wyvernx

administrator
premium
That is true, the guys here at TU have always been very good at offering refunds, and keeping people happy.

Posted: August 13th, 2007, 12:53 pm

maxrage
maxrage's Reps:
well i have been waiting and will wait..all the people who are unhappy and stuff. well like it was said u should read what u paid for..i will set and wait for it to come out.. but in the mean time there are alot of usefull and interesting things to read on taults website..you people have to understand sometimes thing take more time then we want.. problems come up and it gets delayed or maybe personal life interfears some way or another..or coding is not working right..it could be a number of things..
for the people who are complaining about it not being out yet..why don't you try and make a program that will work without TB catching it and getting your account banned..as far as i am concerned take you time with the program and get it working the way you want.. i would rather wait and havea good program out that works.. then one that will be full of bug and have problems

Posted: August 14th, 2007, 2:43 am

antareus

Total Posts: 297
antareus's Reps: 11
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
wyvernx ignore these people and get to work finishing lotroextreme! :P.
Nah seriously the sooner it gets out the less whinning I have to read from these people lol.

Posted: August 14th, 2007, 4:10 am

jazzee
jazzee's Reps:
Yeh, ignore your customers.

They are always wrong.

Posted: August 14th, 2007, 4:42 am

Tault_mississippi

Total Posts: 257
Tault_mississippi's Reps: 0
Lifetime Member (Scripting)
premium
Hear! Hear! If we could only get rid of the damnable end users - the code would be error free and everything would be so much better!

Posted: August 14th, 2007, 11:58 am

antareus

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
jazzee (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Yeh, ignore your customers.

They are always wrong.

That's not exactly what I ment, you see I'm a customer too (I've paid for my TU sub as well) but you don't see me complanning do you?

Basically my comment was geared towards those people who complain about a program that they never directly paid for, yet demand a refund from TU because it hasn't come out of beta yet. Honestly this site has a refund policy and if bought you bought a TU subscribtion in order to use lotroextreme then why didn't you just appeal for a refund when you found out that the program wasn't out of beta yet?
It's these types of people who think they are above everyone and everything else and end up overlooking simple information and thus not knowing what the hell they have purchased.

To sum it up, your whinning about a release date is not helpfull to the development process of lotroextreme ( as you should have figured out by now ), and I sincerly ask that you keep it out of these forums and somewhere else where people might care. (also take note, I don't mind constructive criticism but I just dont have any pity for people who !@#$%^&* and moan about a program just because it isn't out yet. )

Posted: August 14th, 2007, 2:32 pm

zelindar1
zelindar1's Reps:
(!empty($user->lang['QUOTE'])) ? $user->lang['QUOTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'QUOTE'))):
Basically my comment was geared towards those people who complain about a program that they never directly paid for

Sure looks like I paid for it -
- More than 5,000 Cheats Exploits Guides Macros Bots and Programs.
- Access Xunleashed, a game engine for bots radars and more things.

(!empty($user->lang['QUOTE'])) ? $user->lang['QUOTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'QUOTE'))):
yet demand a refund from TU because it hasn't come out of beta yet.

Why ask for a refund when a new release is due soon?
Date June 11 from forums - I'm working on getting the 1.0 to be available to release. I am in the process of changing how some of the internal things work because somebody showed me how it was possible to hack it if you had enough time and determination. Its a shame that all it takes is 1 person to ruin it for everybody else. But atleast this way he was kind enough to show me how to fix it so that it will be alot harder to hack.

Dated July 11 from forums - I can tell you its VERY close it also comes with a wealth of other updates that people will very much enjoy thats all i can say about it.

Reading the "VERY close now posts" for over 2 months kept many people waiting and watching.

OK so a new version may be out soon I'll keep waiting and checking the forums. I am allowed however, to express my frustration in the non-responsive responses when we kept reading ANY TIME NOW and YOU WILL BE AMAZED. I think those posts caused a lot of the anger, especially when they changed to "it takes time and we cannot give you any idea when...but soon."

Wyvernx is back and said something is forthcoming. I used the radar in EQ2 and loved it so I'm sticking around and waiting for a chance to try it in LOTRO. Now, hand me a Killian's while we wait. I'm more than willing to see how things pan out.

Last edited by Guest on August 14th, 2007, 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: August 14th, 2007, 4:09 pm

antareus

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
1. Yes you pay for access to the TU forums ( where users submit their own hacks, bots, explots, guides etc ... ) and access to the TU software (Xunleashed). NOTE! However that Lotroextreme is not part of TU's software, but rather a personal project by Wyvernx. Infact, it is a project that Wyvernx has considered selling on a different site ( his own I guess), but untill then he is offering this program FOR FREE on TU's forums.

2. The refund policy is there for a reason, and you took a chance when you decided to continue with your subscribtion. In this case it's your own "fault".

3. I understand where your coming from, I'm pretty sure that this has become frustrating for all of us lotro fans. However you have to understand that Wyvernx and Tault_admin are just regular people like you and me, and sometimes unexpected things occur. In the case of lotroextrme, well we already know that 1.0 is done but that it can't be published yet for security reasons, and in order to avoid any security breaches in the future a lot of improvements are being made to the TU software. However sometimes the improvements take a little longer to make then expected and thus further delay occurs (which I'm guessing is why Tault_admin has given the diff news on the program).

Anyway I'm getting tired and I don't want to make another enemy ;). I understand your frustration with the delays, but how about we show Wyvernx our support instead of our hatred... maybe that would encourage him to work even harder on releasing the program? Just a thought :).
I'm getting tired here so goodnight and hope you release your bot soon Wyvernx :)

Posted: August 14th, 2007, 7:25 pm

wyvernx

administrator
premium
Yes, it will be out this week, on way or another.

Posted: August 15th, 2007, 3:06 pm

black omega

Total Posts: 8
black omega's Reps: 0
Dont give in to the whiners Wyvernx some people just do not have patience.

if they took my suggestion they would have a nice no attach account to use for when your ready to release it.

I been leveling my alts with no problem and playing the game lotrextreme will be a nice bonus and if you dont release that your choice too I paid for access to the WHOLE site.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online