blue large dot

LOTRO Bots - Basic Hunting Bot : LOTROExtreme - Page 2

Posted: May 23rd, 2007, 6:52 am

antareus

Total Posts: 297
antareus's Reps: 11
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
demekeq (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
the bot loads fine and starts to target the nearest enemy but its usually 20+ yards away and even after turning on walk to mob he just sits there clicking skills 1-5. Did I miss an option?

Yeah like slowpoke2 said, make sure to turn the "walk to mob" option on.

To turn this on, go to the ingame options>combat options and enable "auto move to target".

Posted: May 23rd, 2007, 7:00 am

demekeq
demekeq's Reps:
antareus (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
demekeq (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
the bot loads fine and starts to target the nearest enemy but its usually 20+ yards away and even after turning on walk to mob he just sits there clicking skills 1-5. Did I miss an option?

To turn this on, go to the ingame options>combat options and enable "auto move to target".

Posted: May 23rd, 2007, 7:36 am

antareus

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
antareus (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

missed that part, in that case, does auto attack start? If not, make sure that the auto attack key is correctly defined in the bot.

Posted: May 23rd, 2007, 7:24 pm

demekeq
demekeq's Reps:
yup. the toon targets the nearest enemy and brings out his weapons like he wants to attack. like I said, everything seems to work fine..its just the getting/walking over to the mob that isnt happening.

Posted: May 23rd, 2007, 8:11 pm

jareed
jareed's Reps:
i can run the script fine but if i am attacked from the back i will not tunr towards the target. I do ihave auto run to target enabled. Any ideas

Posted: May 25th, 2007, 7:15 am

antareus

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
yup. the toon targets the nearest enemy and brings out his weapons like he wants to attack. like I said, everything seems to work fine..its just the getting/walking over to the mob that isnt happening.

Hmm not sure sorry, sounds like a lotro client problem. Can you get your character to move to your target when you attack, without the bot? If not, then its definantly something to do with your client. Or the mobs are just too far away.

jareed (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
i can run the script fine but if i am attacked from the back i will not tunr towards the target. I do ihave auto run to target enabled. Any ideas

This is because the script isn't written to take care of adds yet. However if this is a great issue you have then i suggest you try to play around with the code and try making your own functions. One of the main reasons why i posted this bot was to give people inspiration to make their own :P.

Don't take that the wrong way though. I plan on porting a lot of vanguard bots over to lotro, but atm a lot of the variables I need arn't in lotro extreme yet, so im going to wait till v 1.0 comes out before I make a more detailed bot.

Posted: May 28th, 2007, 8:46 am

kim2222
kim2222's Reps:

yes the auto move to mob is only usfull if the target is fairly close,auto target nearest mob dosent nesisarly mean the mob will be close enough
to auto run to it,and also as stated before doesn`t turn your char if you are attacked from behind,i think the best class for using this bot atm is a hunter because they seem to have a longer ranged attack than any other class (dont quote me on that though).

Posted: May 29th, 2007, 4:35 pm

ultramagnus
ultramagnus's Reps:
FYI:
You don't need to have a sit command in this script, sitting does not regen your health any faster.

Posted: May 30th, 2007, 8:20 am

antareus

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
ultramagnus (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
FYI:
You don't need to have a sit command in this script, sitting does not regen your health any faster.

I heard somewhere that it did but oh well.

Posted: June 9th, 2007, 4:00 pm

xurious
xurious's Reps:
I know for a fact sitting does nothing more than play an emote.

Posted: June 13th, 2007, 9:23 pm

shaorinor
shaorinor's Reps:
You can change it to any key you want it to be. Just go into the keymap options.

Posted: June 14th, 2007, 6:20 am

tault_razorwing

Total Posts: 196
tault_razorwing's Reps: 1
Active User > 50 Posts
took me awhile to figure it out, in order to walk to a target, your not allowed to have a bow equipped, if you do it wont work. Auto-Move will only work for melee.

Also not sure if this has be discussed yet but would it be possible to be able to set a certain mob to kill and ignore anything else apart from that mob?

Thanks
RazorWing

Posted: June 14th, 2007, 12:02 pm

antareus

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
tault_razorwing (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
took me awhile to figure it out, in order to walk to a target, your not allowed to have a bow equipped, if you do it wont work. Auto-Move will only work for melee.

Also not sure if this has be discussed yet but would it be possible to be able to set a certain mob to kill and ignore anything else apart from that mob?

Thanks
RazorWing

Yep, it's in my Lotro extreme v1.0 bot. However I still need to talk to wyv about it since I'm a little confused asto why it wont find mobs which have 2 words as their names.

Posted: September 14th, 2007, 2:19 pm

martinuhrup

Total Posts: 3
martinuhrup's Reps: 0
premium
when i try to run the script as described i get an error error line 149, char 8 function var ventet
failed to run script

Posted: September 22nd, 2007, 2:50 am

braastopp
braastopp's Reps:
martinuhrup (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
when i try to run the script as described i get an error error line 149, char 8 function var ventet
failed to run script

I figured out what this problem was caused by. Seems like a small error in the script. I had to add a ' sign in front of line 149. Then it started just fine.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online