newtopic  postreply
 [ 76 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
blue large dot

LOTRO Extreme Released 1.0 : LOTROExtreme - Page 3

Posted: September 24th, 2007, 11:26 pm

unrealha

Total Posts: 8
unrealha's Reps: 0
thorogx (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Why is still v.09 showing me when i start LotroExtreme?

i hawe some problem.

Posted: September 25th, 2007, 9:08 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
I have forwarded it to the techs.

Posted: September 26th, 2007, 12:27 pm

wyvernx

Total Posts: 6718
wyvernx's Reps: 21
administrator
premium
Prob because I never updated that message box.

I should have the new trial out in about 2 hours.

Posted: September 28th, 2007, 2:24 pm

nemini
nemini's Reps:
Attempting find the LOTR:SOA window...
Success! LOTR:SOA Found
Error:Line:142, char:8 :: Out of string space: 'TypeName'
Failed to run script
End Script

Thats what i get , using latest version

Posted: September 29th, 2007, 12:35 am

wyvernx

Total Posts: 6718
wyvernx's Reps: 21
administrator
premium
nemini, delete all files except for the UPdateLotroExtreme.exe and let it grab newer files.

Posted: September 29th, 2007, 7:19 am

nemini
nemini's Reps:
i did, and still getting the exact same error

Posted: October 1st, 2007, 2:52 am

venix313
venix313's Reps:
So is there not any free trial for this program anymore. I'd really like to try it out before I would spend $25 for a website subscription. Thanks

Posted: October 1st, 2007, 8:09 am

nemini
nemini's Reps:
hehe, yah well.... i spent the 25$ just to find out the script wouldnt even run for me and now tried on both my machines with the same result

Posted: October 1st, 2007, 11:54 am

venix313
venix313's Reps:
Well thats super ghey. So dumb all these websites charging money for game guides, hacks, and bots. I paid !@#$%^&*.com once so I could get some things and all the stuff ended up being crap. These websites should at least allow you to read the forums to see what some things are on there and if the programs are actually good or not. BTW I'm not saying that about lotro extreme cause I can actually read info on it before I have to pay, but I still don't have an exact idea of how this program is to pay $25. Screenshots of the program would be good. Nemini you should take some screenshots of how your lotro extreme is setup and show them to wyvernx.

Posted: October 1st, 2007, 1:49 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Well first lets see whats wrong with nemini? You need to actually make a post of your problem and not just say it wont work. As for you venix we let people see more of the forums. Keep in mind that site is just a ban rip off of ours they have nothing. The screenshots we will have hopefully later this week :).

Posted: October 1st, 2007, 9:30 pm

nemini
nemini's Reps:
Tault_admin (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Well first lets see whats wrong with nemini? You need to actually make a post of your problem and not just say it wont work. As for you venix we let people see more of the forums. Keep in mind that site is just a ban rip off of ours they have nothing. The screenshots we will have hopefully later this week :).

Well, i thought my post was quite clear what goes wrong. Im hardly a computer n00b, been working with computers for the last 12 years, so installing and registering the coms werent a problem. Just simply when i start it, it starts nicely to, when i do debug->Run all i get is a script error, and yes, its your script that fails to run, not something on my side :)

But yeah, i agree its a wee bit ghey that only reason i signed up for 25$ was to use this program.

Not that i could possible think that it would actually have any relevance but here are the system specs of the 2 boxes that both generate the same error:

System #1:

CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600
Motherboard: Asus P5B Deluxe
Ram: 2GB PC6400 Geil Ultra Low Latency
HDD: 500GB Seagate Sata II
VGA: Geforce 8800GTS

System #2:
Cpu: Intel Core 2 Extreme QX6850
Motherboard: Asus P5B Deluxe
Ram: Samsung DDR-2 PC6400
HDD: 500GB Seagate SATA II
VGA: ATI Radeon HD2600 XT

Both systems, same error. Hardly anything wrong with my setup coz everything else runs just fine. But LOTRO Extreme wont, just fails to execute the script with the error message i posted earlier. Deleting all the files and running the updater .. hehe yeah, that would probably work if there were any updated files to download in the first place but last grabbed set has same md5 as previous ones. If this was a free tool to the public, which in my opinion it should be as long as its in beta, or not available to other then beta testers at all then i wouldnt really car ethat much, but the only way to get it actually is to pay 25$, and 25$ for something that wont even run is kinda rip-off, which im sure any customer would say. Sure there are many aspects to take into consideration making a program and there could be many aspects affecting its compatibility on various systems, i dont argue with that. But thats why you run extensive beta tests FIRST before you charge money for your product, not the other way around.

On a sidenote, perhaps LOTRO Extreme by its author isnt considered a beta anymore, but i suggest it would be wise to rethink then.

And FYI here is the script error again:

Attempting find the LOTR:SOA window...
Success! LOTR:SOA Found
Error:Line:142, char:8 :: Out of string space: 'TypeName'
Failed to run script
End Script

Peace

Posted: October 1st, 2007, 10:55 pm

garrett29
garrett29's Reps:
download link does not even work i joined this site just to get lotro extreme now i cant get it?

Posted: October 2nd, 2007, 4:16 am

tu30r6
tu30r6's Reps:
garrett29 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
download link does not even work i joined this site just to get lotro extreme now i cant get it?

Same for me, and its a real bad response from the admins here.
When you buy something, you gotta get something for the money.

Can it be so hard to fix an alternative download site? Ore just let us download it from the forum?

Posted: October 2nd, 2007, 6:54 am

antareus

Total Posts: 297
antareus's Reps: 11
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
erm works fine for me... O.o

Posted: October 2nd, 2007, 10:30 am

garrett29
garrett29's Reps:
antareus (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
erm works fine for me... O.o

no it does not work for you. doesnt work anywhere i tried home, work, college, both my parents houses all different internet firefox/internet explorer... I CANT DOWNLOAD LOTROEXTREME

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online