taultunleashed logoWTS - DARKFALL EPIC PVP ACCOUNT LOOK : MMO & FPS Buy / Sell / Trade
newtopic  postreply
 [ 3 posts ] 
blue large dot

WTS - DARKFALL EPIC PVP ACCOUNT LOOK : MMO & FPS Buy / Sell / Trade

Posted: March 29th, 2010, 8:40 pm

darkfallaccountsale

Total Posts: 1
darkfallaccountsale's Reps: 0
Selling my beloved Origonal Darkfall Account

Information -

Character - White human, -100 alighment, 301 Hp 355 Stamina, been around since beta.

Skills - three wepon masters, 34 x other skills at 100 , two magic schools maxed (See Pics)

Items - Has no items as i transferd them all to my new account.

Reason for sale - Just brought new account so dont need two, can provide evidince of this.

Payment methord -

I am accepting paypal, banktransfer and also ingame items and gold.

Please email your offers too k_testa@hotmail.com

When i recive a bid if i am happy with it i will reply and sell the account :)

P.S- I borught my new account from player auctions but they do not allow sale of accounts from members within the UK.

P.S.S - You may be wondering who is this guy with 0 sales or 0 fourms posts, i have created the forum account just to sell this charecter
if you cant trust me one little bit. I am willing to do a trade thats involveds zero risk to use both if you know of a way :).
(IE i could use my ebay account to create auction with 300+ positive trades)

P.S.S.S - I will more than likly not reply to insite PMs so please email me any questions k_testa@hotmail.com

I have recived alot of Messages asking how much i would like please send offers i brought my new account for £400. And their is not allot of diffrance but dont be put off buy this price just send offers and your be supprised. At the end of the day i am selling to highest bid even if its £50.

Good Luck and happy bidding.

Skills -

(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

Posted: March 30th, 2010, 2:55 pm

thorusd

Total Posts: 303
thorusd's Reps: 3
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
looks good hope you get what you are looking for

Posted: April 19th, 2010, 6:21 pm

jason36

Total Posts: 11
jason36's Reps: 0
you sell this yet?

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online