taultunleashed logoSWG Exploits - infinite Ancient Krayt Dragon : Star Wars Galaxies Exploits tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 42 posts ]  1, 2, 3  Next
blue large dot

SWG Exploits - infinite Ancient Krayt Dragon : Star Wars Galaxies Exploits

Posted: July 18th, 2008, 2:05 pm

travisleescott

Total Posts: 27
travisleescott's Reps: 1
This is not really my finding, but seeing that it is not up here or at least not to my knowledge I thought I would add it and take credit it for it..lol

Basically, if your like me and hate getting ninja'd for the the ancients in the graveyard this will work nicely for you.

Once a krayt (ancient) is found drag the beast 200m or so from his spawn point, kill, and return to where he spawned. He will either be there when you get there or he will be spawning momentarily. This I'm not sure why, but works and will continue to work unless you do not pull the ancient far enough away. This is a nice thing to know considering the Ancients are the only ones dropping the infamous ancient pearls and regularly drop cracked or anything but the for mentioned, which can cause a lot of sleepless nights for those out there trying to achieve the best possible saber damage and dps....gl.

Posted: July 19th, 2008, 6:07 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Can members say yay or nay to this so we may give tu bucks and/or premium. If you nay the submission remember to include as to why.

Posted: July 20th, 2008, 10:03 am

purdyguy2287

Total Posts: 9
purdyguy2287's Reps: 0
I will give this a Yay...works with other spawns as well and not just this one if they have a relatively fast respawn timer. BTW the Ancient Pearls drop off of the Grand Krayt Dragon as well...this is where I have looted my one and only Ancient Pearl...just FYI.

Posted: July 20th, 2008, 10:31 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Moved to confirmed and 1k to you.

Posted: July 21st, 2008, 8:19 am

krizzy

Total Posts: 258
krizzy's Reps: 14
premium
Who needs a faster respawn timer when i know a spot on tatooine where 4 grand krayts spawn every 20 seconds after you kill them (great as a commando)

Posted: July 21st, 2008, 11:51 am

superatat

Total Posts: 33
superatat's Reps: 0
krizzy (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Who needs a faster respawn timer when i know a spot on tatooine where 4 grand krayts spawn every 20 seconds after you kill them (great as a commando)

can you give the WP when your done with it

Posted: July 21st, 2008, 3:36 pm

travisleescott

Total Posts: 27
travisleescott's Reps: 1
I don't enjoy flaming anymore than anyone else. I just thought it was appropriate to post this considering it was not on the site. I did notice that I chose to start a new thread instead of insulting another member on his post. But hey, I guess we all pay for it right???

Posted: July 21st, 2008, 8:29 pm

ilkist

Total Posts: 24
ilkist's Reps: 0
krizzy (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

Prove it :P

Posted: July 21st, 2008, 8:49 pm

hardsoldier
hardsoldier's Reps:
great guide about moving them away so they can respawn, I was wondering why sometimes they did respawn and sometimes they didnt. Will test out tonight. As for the other person claiming about the 4 grands respawns after 20 sec killing them is untrue. it is a static spawn point and respawn like any other elite static spawn. i can kill all four (1 at a time) and still have to wait like 4-5 min for them to start respawning. As for the wp its posted in the collectors codex i think still, but also in a few post in the forums. It where I grind for the collection and pearls.

Posted: August 27th, 2008, 2:57 pm

ratarse
ratarse's Reps:
hardsoldier (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
great guide about moving them away so they can respawn, I was wondering why sometimes they did respawn and sometimes they didnt. Will test out tonight. As for the other person claiming about the 4 grands respawns after 20 sec killing them is untrue. it is a static spawn point and respawn like any other elite static spawn. i can kill all four (1 at a time) and still have to wait like 4-5 min for them to start respawning. As for the wp its posted in the collectors codex i think still, but also in a few post in the forums. It where I grind for the collection and pearls.

The only spawn point in the Codex is the one for Adolesents, not Ancients / Grands.

I also searched the forums and could not get a positive hit.

So how about that WP?

Posted: October 25th, 2008, 10:41 am

philak
philak's Reps:
Will post wp next time i load my jedi on.... about 2k from Fort Tusken POI

Posted: July 21st, 2009, 5:17 pm

ug0tpwndzzed

Total Posts: 14
ug0tpwndzzed's Reps: 0
hey could i get that wp for those krayts? tryin to get my friend ancient pears for his saber and it would be very helpful

Posted: July 22nd, 2009, 3:33 am

thorusd

Total Posts: 303
thorusd's Reps: 3
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
oooooh i likey the sounds of this

Posted: July 22nd, 2009, 5:50 am

r04r

Total Posts: 387
r04r's Reps: 9
premium
How about this waypoint? :)

Posted: July 22nd, 2009, 6:47 am

phelan1777

Total Posts: 348
phelan1777's Reps: 9
premium
Yeah you can't really post saying "I know this wp" and then not expect others to ask for it. I know I could get a guild group as we have a few up and coming jedi and would love to hunt pearls as well as the Krayt collection.

So yeah this is like holding dripping meat over a piranha tank :P> hehe.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online