taultunleashed logoEasy Guide on Skill Delay Cheat No Download needed. : RO Submissions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 4 posts ] 
blue large dot

Easy Guide on Skill Delay Cheat No Download needed. : RO Submissions

Posted: March 14th, 2009, 7:42 am

papogi123

Total Posts: 2
papogi123's Reps: 1
I made this guide for RO players that are paranoid to make/download cheats.
And this is not a spoonfeed guide.

Ive been using WPE years ago( im not that old, lol ), first discovered it on Rising Force.

Because Im not a frequent player, ive been out leveled by others. And this is how i took the edge.
And now im using it on RO.

Lets start. (this guide is for Pservers) next guide is for comm. severs.

First off, get you hand on a WPE, RPE, just google it. Well if you are an aspiring cheater you already have one.

From this point on you dont need to download anything, +1 for the paraniod peeps.

You can use this cheat on private servers or commercial servers.
The thing is, in commercial servers you have to disable the Nprotect hack defender.

In private servers, you dun have a problem.

Now on sniffing packets, you can sniff anything from skills, damage, items and hypermart items( <maybe> DS -Mage>FireBolt -Swordie>Bash etc.

WPE: lets say archer, go to a secluded area, off all you message and make sure you are alone.

On this point the WPE is already activated and you have targeted ragnarok.

steps:
1. DS on a monster, 1 DS only( make sure its a 1hit kill, to avoid recording other packets.)
remember you are recording the SKILL not the damage or the DS skill delay(this will work later on)
2. Stop recording, every skill on every server has different packet afaik. ex. DS has a starting packet 128362448, Bash 128476392.( but this is on my server)
you got the idea? i know you got it. you can try to experiment if you dont. use skill on monster, record it even if its a different char, it has the same beggining digit.
3. This is Where the fun begin. on the packet of you skill right click it, (3)option will pop out [send] [add send list] [and add sendlist with this socket]
choose [add send list] if you are on pservers or outdated servers.
4. Then on the lower left of the WPE youll see filter(tab) and send(tab). Click on send(tab) notice the New Send (check it) this means you want to send it only unlike on the
filter(tab) theres a recieve and sent to.
5. On the New send, on top of it there is a Play button, click it, a new window will pop out, [Send Settings] click on Continuously and Open socket.
Then on Timer this is tricky, the lower you time it in millisec. the higher the chance of disconnection try to experiment. on the Socket ID dont touch it.
6. On the [Send settings] click Play, it will disappear, then you will notice something on top of you filter and send(tab) there is a send and error with number on it.
once yo click play if the send is increasing it means youve done! the cheat!, if the error is increasing do the steps again.
7. All you have to do is find a monster to Kill. find a MVP Mini-Boss or High level monster, once you use your pimped out skill. you will notice 2 thiings.
1st you only need to click once to activate it, ex. once you DS a monster it will automatically DS it to death (nice huh..)
2nd if you set the timer so low, then use the skill, your char will freeze, then unfreeze showing then youve already killed the monster.

This is good for Leveling and MVP on PVP to but you might get banned.
you just need to stack alot of SP pots.

On my next guide:
>Skill delay on Commercial servers (easy guide just like this one, also no need to download anything )
> Changing the Effect of your consumable Items. ex. Red Pots became Berserk Pots when used vise versa(works on Hypermart consumables to)
> Ill be giving a hint on my new Cheat ( involves vending, when you buy 1 you take 1 for free.)

Ok need to work now. REMEMBER cheat only to take the edge, dont abuse it.

Just post/ Pm me if you have question.

Posted: March 16th, 2009, 7:01 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Can members say yay or nay to this so we may give tu bucks and/or premium. If you nay the submission remember to include as to why.

Posted: December 10th, 2009, 8:14 pm

viko3009

Total Posts: 6
viko3009's Reps: 1
Yay. Thanks for the info. Very nice indeed.

Posted: January 17th, 2014, 7:38 pm

jowklng1

Total Posts: 1
jowklng1's Reps: 1
papogi123 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
I made this guide for RO players that are paranoid to make/download cheats.

And this is not a spoonfeed guide.

Ive been using WPE years ago( im not that old, lol ), first discovered it on Rising Force.

Because Im not a frequent player, ive been out leveled by others. And this is how i took the edge.

And now im using it on RO.

Lets start. (this guide is for Pservers) next guide is for comm. severs.

First off, get you hand on a WPE, RPE, just google it. Well if you are an aspiring cheater you already have one.

From this point on you dont need to download anything, +1 for the paraniod peeps.

You can use this cheat on private servers or commercial servers.

The thing is, in commercial servers you have to disable the Nprotect hack defender.

In private servers, you dun have a problem.

Now on sniffing packets, you can sniff anything from skills, damage, items and hypermart items( <maybe> DS -Mage>FireBolt -Swordie>Bash etc.

WPE: lets say archer, go to a secluded area, off all you message and make sure you are alone.

On this point the WPE is already activated and you have targeted ragnarok.

steps:

1. DS on a monster, 1 DS only( make sure its a 1hit kill, to avoid recording other packets.)

remember you are recording the SKILL not the damage or the DS skill delay(this will work later on)

2. Stop recording, every skill on every server has different packet afaik. ex. DS has a starting packet 128362448, Bash 128476392.( but this is on my server)

you got the idea? i know you got it. you can try to experiment if you dont. use skill on monster, record it even if its a different char, it has the same beggining digit.

3. This is Where the fun begin. on the packet of you skill right click it, (3)option will pop out [send] [add send list] [and add sendlist with this socket]

choose [add send list] if you are on pservers or outdated servers.

4. Then on the lower left of the WPE youll see filter(tab) and send(tab). Click on send(tab) notice the New Send (check it) this means you want to send it only unlike on the

filter(tab) theres a recieve and sent to.

5. On the New send, on top of it there is a Play button, click it, a new window will pop out, [Send Settings] click on Continuously and Open socket.

Then on Timer this is tricky, the lower you time it in millisec. the higher the chance of disconnection try to experiment. on the Socket ID dont touch it.

6. On the [Send settings] click Play, it will disappear, then you will notice something on top of you filter and send(tab) there is a send and error with number on it.

once yo click play if the send is increasing it means youve done! the cheat!, if the error is increasing do the steps again.

7. All you have to do is find a monster to Kill. find a MVP Mini-Boss or High level monster, once you use your pimped out skill. you will notice 2 thiings.

1st you only need to click once to activate it, ex. once you DS a monster it will automatically DS it to death (nice huh..)

2nd if you set the timer so low, then use the skill, your char will freeze, then unfreeze showing then youve already killed the monster.

This is good for Leveling and MVP on PVP to but you might get banned.

you just need to stack alot of SP pots.

On my next guide:

>Skill delay on Commercial servers (easy guide just like this one, also no need to download anything )

> Changing the Effect of your consumable Items. ex. Red Pots became Berserk Pots when used vise versa(works on Hypermart consumables to)

> Ill be giving a hint on my new Cheat ( involves vending, when you buy 1 you take 1 for free.)

Ok need to work now. REMEMBER cheat only to take the edge, dont abuse it.

Just post/ Pm me if you have question.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online