taultunleashed logoRift Combat Parser - Breakdown of Combat Stats : Rift - Bots / Macros / Hacks
newtopic  postreply
 [ 6 posts ] 
blue large dot

Rift Combat Parser - Breakdown of Combat Stats : Rift - Bots / Macros / Hacks

Posted: March 28th, 2011, 7:57 am

tault_Broden

Total Posts: 2313
tault_Broden's Reps: 159
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Here is a nice little problem that will give players the ability to have a combat parser telling all your in game combat stats. You just need java running for this to work. Here are the features of it.

(!empty($user->lang['QUOTE'])) ? $user->lang['QUOTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'QUOTE'))):
FEATURES

View stats for everyone, just your group, or just you.
Charts of your damage and healing abilities and see which one’s are pulling their weight.
Charts of your damage types to help you find your strong points
Know who is pulling their weight or compare rotations in-game with the live stats overlay
View stats encounter, by encounter, or see where you rank over your entire play session.
Output automatically copied to the Windows’ clipboard after each encounter (Trion has told me they do not currently support newline characters in in-game chat so I am working on alternative ways to format the text
Entering an instance or raid? Reset your session stats and see how you compare over the entire instance
Easy to read output.
Sorted Damage and healing statistics.
Stats split into Encounter, Session, and Group totals.
Parse as you play, or go back and re-parse your old combat logs.
Stats on: Damage, DPS, Heals, HPS, healing efficiency, overheals, damage taken, heals received, miss rate, crit rate, % crit damage, % dot damage, block rate, parry/dodge rate and high hit, in addition to the advanced ability and damage type breakdowns.

You can download it here

http://www.riftjunkies.com/combat-parser/

You do need to create an account to register it but its free.

I am a member of a exploit guild and post it here because i like this site and want to help it.

(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

Posted: March 28th, 2011, 4:13 pm

zoefky

Total Posts: 67
zoefky's Reps: 1
Active User > 50 Posts
This is nice downloaded and tested.

Posted: March 29th, 2011, 4:47 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Yea i checked it out too. Pretty nifty.

Posted: April 21st, 2011, 1:36 am

dkshearer

Total Posts: 2
dkshearer's Reps: 0
Hey guys,

Just wanted to drop in and let you know that the combat parser from RJ has been cited on another website as having a trojan/keylogger hidden in it. Link to the site is below. I can't validate the claim on the cp, but I know that the same site claims riftlevelbot.com is a scam, and I can verify that 100%. Thank God I only bought the trial. One dollar isn't going to break my bank, but a computer full of keyloggers and a lost RIFT account definitely would depress me. Anyway, may or may not be true. Just wanted to forward the info for you guys to check out for yourselves!

http://rpg-exploiters.com/news/scam-ale ... at-parser/

Once again, I am in no way, shape, or form making a claim here. I just thought if I had a program installed that was in any way questioned, I'd want to hear about it, or at least scan it myself.

Also, for what it's worth, here's another link to an article on using programs to encrypt keystrokes and protect your login information in case you were the victim of a keylogger. (NOTE: Don't download stuff until you're sure that it's safe. These links are just references meant to enlighten.)

http://rpg-exploiters.com/guides-strate ... r-lose-it/

Posted: April 22nd, 2011, 1:59 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Id find it odd one of rifts official sites would be full of trojans. The file you scanned was it from there or another site?

Posted: April 26th, 2011, 12:28 am

dkshearer

Total Posts: 2
dkshearer's Reps: 0
I personally don't use any 3rd party programs. I can wait for a parser to be officially supported by Trion. According to all the reports though, the parser directly downloaded from Riftjunkies contained several viruses and keyloggers, and as a result, several people had their accounts hacked. May or may not be true, once again, I just wanted to share the information with everyone.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online