taultunleashed logoRift Level 47-50 In 6 Hours Camping Exploit (ranged) : Rift - Nerfed Info
newtopic  postreply
 [ 6 posts ] 
blue large dot

Rift Level 47-50 In 6 Hours Camping Exploit (ranged) : Rift - Nerfed Info

Posted: March 5th, 2011, 12:31 am

tault_Broden

Total Posts: 2313
tault_Broden's Reps: 159
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Here is a great rift exploit in the game of a mob you can farm and not even move. All you need to do now is set up your own script that will heal, rest, and kill the mobs for you. Keep in mind this is best suited for ranged players so you can farm these mobs. Anyways here is the post.

(!empty($user->lang['QUOTE'])) ? $user->lang['QUOTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'QUOTE'))):
Hey all. A guildy of mine showed this to me, and with it I was able to grind from 48-50 in about 6 hours without moving. I've even made a small script in auto-it that allows me to farm while afk

Anyway, here's what you do. First, go here:

(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/20701948/rift/1.jpg

This area can hold like 6 rifts, but we're looking for a specific one. Look for one with the rift event called Golden Cascade, as circled here:

(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/20701948/rift/2.jpg

Once you've found it, you'll see 4 guys standing around the middle and a bunch of mound looking things in a circle around them.

DO NOT KILL THE GUY IN THE VERY MIDDLE.

Now that we have that established, the "exploity" part here is the Gildstone Deposits. They're level 50, have 4900 health, can't attack, drop loot, give reputation, experience, and respawn in about 30 seconds. I hope I'm making my point clear enough to you. At level 48 they give 889 xp, and at level 49 they give 887. I was killing 1 every ~20 seconds which was netting me 160k XP per hour.

Here's another picture for reference:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/20701948/rift/3.jpg

Being a Ranger, I was able to stand in 1 spot and still be in range of 3 of the mounds, which meant the only time I ever needed to move was when I wanted to loot a pile of them.

Isn't AoE looting amazing?

I am a member of a exploit guild and post it here because i like this site and want to help it.

Posted: March 5th, 2011, 9:58 am

jahgreen

Total Posts: 48
jahgreen's Reps: 0
premium
did they nerf this? i can't seem to find this rift after 3 hours of checking

Posted: March 6th, 2011, 1:43 am

combitherm

Total Posts: 51
combitherm's Reps: 87
Active User > 50 Posts
jahgreen (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
did they nerf this? i can't seem to find this rift after 3 hours of checking

Yea I couldnt find it either, and I was at the exact spot shown. However if it was a rift you wouldnt be able to stand there for 6hrs, sinces it closes down alot quicker.

Posted: March 6th, 2011, 11:31 am

rhareg

Total Posts: 25
rhareg's Reps: 0
premium
does it still work?

Posted: March 7th, 2011, 2:51 pm

jahgreen

Total Posts: 48
jahgreen's Reps: 0
premium
its nerfed

Posted: March 23rd, 2011, 5:52 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
moving to nerfed.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online