newtopic  postreply
 [ 1 post ] 
blue large dot

Few Runescape money making ideas : Runescape Discussions

Posted: April 12th, 2009, 10:57 am

adamdarkboy

Total Posts: 12
adamdarkboy's Reps: 0
First off! hiya ^_< , right just a few ways i used to earn QUICK gold when i was playing runescape.

1.the easiest way to do it (for members) get to 30 mining , do the rune myterious quest and mine pure essence , you can gather 1k essence reasonably quickly say about 1k - 1-2hours which sells for over 240k garunteed to sell lots of people need iti

2.Second off if your a low level , or even a high level Buy a games necklace and teleport to bounty hunter,take nothing with you and keep going south-llittle bit east and you'll find Red Dragon Isle open the gate and run past the dragons(there unlikely to attack if you keep your distance)pick the berries of the floor until full inventory now run back to bounty hunter storage guy and repeat - 1k berries was around 680-760k :O!

3.For those of you who don't know this one , we'll then it's childs play.
Make your way to seers village and head over to the flax patch pick up a full inventory and run over to the house next to the yew garden(you can't misss it -not 100% garaunteed some people are stupid xD,hopefully not you) you'll need 18 crafting for this , go to the wheel upstairs and spin your flax into bowstrings,take them back and bank them repeat , each bowstring is around 150g soit's pretty decent cash for the effortlessness of it,

We'll that's me done ^_< hope it helped.

Edit:Pure Essence has gone down is price (woe is me ) :(

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online