taultunleashed logoexploit submission : SB Submissions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 2 posts ] 
blue large dot

exploit submission : SB Submissions

Posted: March 1st, 2004, 9:11 am

Gethree
Gethree's Reps:
ok here's one that i've used many times in the past.. don't know if you folks have this one yet or not... but here goes

recall while running~

if at any time it becomes necessary for you to start recalling while you are moving, you can do the following:

click a spot on the mini-map to start running to.. you might want to make sure it's a good distance away so you don't stop moving.. then right-click on the spot you wanna go to.. make sure it's far enough away so that the recall will finish before you stop moving

then double-click your recall scroll and you will begin recalling while you are moving..

IMPORTANT
if you right-click on any area of the mini-map or screen or make any other movements before the recall is finished, the recall will be cancelled and wasted...

SPECIAL NOTE!

note that while you are recalling and running at the same time you will be able to move through solid objects..

say for instance you are near a city with walls surrounding it... you are being chased etc.. you can right click on the mini-map to a point well inside the city.. then double-click your recall scroll (tome too) and you will begin recalling while running.. and you will run through the wall of the city (and any other solid objects inside the city).. and your pursuers will be left staring at a wall.. now remember if you make any other movements before that recall is finished (or if you didn't right click far enough away and you stop moving before the recall is finished) the recall will be cancelled and you will be returned to the point just before you passed through the first solid object (in this case the outer wall of the city)

so this exploit does have a few limitations.. but as long as you give yourself enough running distance on the first right-click on the mini-map and don't interrupt the recall scroll in any way you should be good to go with this one.. and it's a life saver.. cause while you are running through the city wall and finishing that recall.. they are standing on the other side desperately casting flight spells and what not to try to get over to you.. sucks to be them... :)

have fun

Posted: March 1st, 2004, 9:13 am

Tault_Tault Community

Total Posts: 10213
Tault_Tault Community's Reps: 16
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
ok apparently i did that wrong.. this is the account name i wanted to post that submission under... but it's me all the same..

admin can verify the i.p. to give me the life-time subscription :) (that is if this is a new exploit lol)

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online