blue large dot

SRO Programs: SRO-Toolbox : SR Submissions

Posted: August 26th, 2006, 1:33 pm

tault_Broden

Total Posts: 2313
tault_Broden's Reps: 159
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
i found a sro-toolbox (most likely an older one) while searching through the web.
the following content is taken from the site www.sro-toolbox.de and translated into english by myself. For german user its recommended to register at this original-site until the english translated version of the file is released.

:: INTRO ::

Now it's nearly done and the SRO-Toolbox becomes be ready for usage.
But what is actually the SRO-Toolbox some of u gonna ask. For those ppl who never grappled with Online-Roleplayinggames dont need to read further. For the rest this will be kind of interessting.

Who don't knows it, the question about: "What kind of stuff should i wear? - How much costs the Sword? How can i find...?" This is the point where the SRO-Toolbox can help u out.
The game "Silkroad-Online" convinces with the ingame-graphic, gameplay and much more, but none game is perfect and so u'll face the greatest problem as soon as u dont expected: the login.

Nothing is more worse as the failed trying of login into a Server cause to much ppl wanna play at the same time so its gonna be impossible to login at ur first try.
The Toolbox can help u login into ur Server by repeating the login-process untill u succesfully logged in. Just enter ur nick, pw and the server and wait. I'm insure that all ur data will be encrypted and won't be send to me or other ppl.

This would be one of the different plugins what will be released soon. A few things are already done, others need more time to work with it. The fact that im programming this Tool almost by myself gives the reason y i cant tell when the downloads are available.
:: (translated by XxAnimusxX, sry for my bad english ops.gif )

:: UPDATES ::

// October 2006
- some more functions will be added
- a english language pack will be added to turn the tool into english

:: TEH TOOL ::

user posted image

URL: SRO Toolbox Setup v0.7.9 (beta)
http://rapidshare.de/files/30460946/SRO ... _.rar.html

Description: a little tool to manage some handy functions
(i downloaded this setup-file from the original-site and uploaded by rapidshare, so dont worry about viruses wink.gif)

:: Usage ::
After starting the Tool u can use some hotkeys:

take Screenshots: CTRL + ALT + S
Start/Stop Videocapture: CTRL + ALT + A
Start Silkroad: CTRL + ALT + ENTER
Minimize Silkroad: CTRL + ALT + M
Maximize Silkroad: CTRL + ALT + N
Serverstatus: CTRL + ALT + O

these are some of the functions wich are added in the betaversion in this toolbox.
Further more there will be some more updates of the toolbar, for example autologin and game-releated informations like selling-prices...

I am a member of a exploit guild and post it here because i like this site and want to help it.

(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online