taultunleashed logoA Little Help Please :) : Site and Program Suggestions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 2 posts ] 
blue large dot

A Little Help Please :) : Site and Program Suggestions

Posted: December 11th, 2004, 2:41 am

tault_wizzard
tault_wizzard's Reps:
I am very new to this forum so first let me si "Hi". I consider myself fairly knowledgeable on computers and would like to make some of these cool macros for the game i play, ffxi........ but i truly have no clue how to make a macro or even where to put it.... i have downloaded AC Tools but do not know where or what to do from here.... i am truly sorry to invade all the wise people of this forum with a clueless person ............but please help me..... my reason for coming here and getting AC Tools in the first place is i have a friend i am tryin to help in the game to get a "Travelers Mantle" and well there is one guy (i assume a bot) that seems to always get it just a click before my alt+f5 can get it (my provoke macro)..... no matter what i try i cannot get it..... i even tried /ja "Provoke" Spook (the NM's name) and it will not provoke it .........so i am assuming i dont have the macro set right......... please help me or point me in the right direction ......thanks

Posted: December 11th, 2004, 6:42 am

Tault_nazeroth

Total Posts: 1390
Tault_nazeroth's Reps: 1
premium
Firstly, you've put this in the wrong board. You should put it in the 'Discussion' board of the game your talking about (Which is what btw?).

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online