taultunleashed logoProlly been said before, and it'll prolly be said again : Site and Program Suggestions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 9 posts ] 
blue large dot

Prolly been said before, and it'll prolly be said again : Site and Program Suggestions

Posted: July 2nd, 2006, 1:24 am

mike ayre
mike ayre's Reps:
SO i have this thing that i found, some people call it a life...

Anyways i was wondering why we non payers only get like an ability to make poinless topics which will never help the community and i think we should be able to see some exploits and guides, like you should put the level1-60 in 4 days for WoW in the premium but 1-60 in 3 weeks? that should be in the reg member, but only if they have like say, 10 posts?

All i'm sayin is we don't wanna wait til 1k posts to be able to veiw some stuff that were only gonna looka t once and never find again... to me its kinda a lost cause.. so maybe you could try my idea for a lil while and see how it tuns out.

Posted: July 2nd, 2006, 3:33 am

carefoot

Total Posts: 541
carefoot's Reps: 890
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
I cannot divuldge anything from what you just typed. Something about 1000 posts to become a premium member, or how unfair it is?

PS: Never double post, edit button > all

Posted: July 2nd, 2006, 9:08 am

lilfisher

Total Posts: 6810
lilfisher's Reps: 63
well general was removed from bucks being able to be made here for the big reason that people where posting random nonsence to farm bucks in general. it was an excelent source for me to get bucks because people had a lot of trouble with their accounts so i could help them that way and get a nice chunk of bucks but its gone.

also you are not the only person with a life but guess what. you can EASILY cap your daily buck limit in under 30 minutes. i have a life, i have work, friends, partys, exercise. through all of that i can easily moderate this site and still get a nice chunk of bucks. on the days when i do nothing then i mod the site almost all day.

who knows something similar to your plan may be ahead in the forum chance which is a big secret which is between the admins but i would personally say that your idea should never be put to works in the forums. we have it pretty nice so far to have people earn a premium. we are not a free site.

Posted: July 2nd, 2006, 2:57 pm

rabidsoccerball
rabidsoccerball's Reps:
I second what lilfisher says. Actually only a few of my friends realize I do this stuff since I've told them, because I also have a life =). Somehow I still find time to post like crazy. I mean, you don't have to get 1,000 posts, you can always submit things, or maybe hmm, BUY A PREMIUM ACCOUNT (weird concept isn't it?). I got premium easy by being on here maybe 45 minutes a day, joined in December and amazingly I've been a mod here for a while now. Pretty simple, lots of sites won't even give out premium memberships for activeness.

Posted: July 2nd, 2006, 6:51 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Yea the 1k thing is a limit but keep in mind to hit that isnt to hard. You can go and help people answer questions, become a volunteer to gain points fasters, submit items, and various other things. Now as for some info being free we have something in the future but you will have to wait for that info :) .

Posted: July 2nd, 2006, 6:54 pm

rabidsoccerball
rabidsoccerball's Reps:
Ooooh! The suspense!

Posted: July 23rd, 2006, 3:35 pm

WowHomer

Total Posts: 1400
WowHomer's Reps: 2
Active User > 50 Posts
Tault_admin i want to help the site by alot and becoming a volunteer by i don't do any special jobs or anything i wuold really like to help the site get rid of double posters old topic posters and people that break the rules but i don't think im going to be able to do so if i don't have any experience is there any way around that?

Posted: July 23rd, 2006, 9:10 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Well post in the volunteers area.

Posted: August 5th, 2006, 9:39 pm

WowHomer

Total Posts: 1400
WowHomer's Reps: 2
Active User > 50 Posts
Alright, but would i really have a chance of getting the job?

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online