taultunleashed logoSuggestion for Site | Section for advanced type hacks : Site and Program Suggestions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 9 posts ] 
blue large dot

Suggestion for Site | Section for advanced type hacks : Site and Program Suggestions

Posted: July 31st, 2009, 7:04 pm

pursuited112

Total Posts: 224
pursuited112's Reps: 24
I think it would be a great idea to have a seperate section for more than the basic type of hacks. But access to that section requires more than just premium. Its should require various contributions to the site, certain amount of posts. Basically they need to be a complete asset to this site to gain access to the exclusive super hacks.

This way we can keep leechers away from the super cool hacks out there. And the people who have access to it will feel proud to be able to access such material because they truly earned it and know that they are helping this site succeed!

Basically I am trying to prevent users from who just buy membership or make a dinky simple hack from getting the good stuff. There are MANY private programs that I would like to release somewhere but I do not want leechers to get ahold of them, but there has yet to be a site where I can release them and know that only those who deserve such hacks can get them.

I can elaborate more on this idea, but I think it would make room for more advanced / harder to program hacks to be made. Because seriously almost anyone can use cheat engine, find an address and use its built in trainer to make a teleporter or speed hack. I am talking about hacks that actually take programming and have some depth in them.

Few names I like for that section:
  • Tault Unleashed Exclusive Section
  • Tault Unleashed Level 2
  • Tault Unleashed Underground Network
  • Tault Unleasheds Private Network

Things that SHOULD be in this section:
  • Game Guard Killers / Bypassers for like: FlyFF (why? Because most people do not have a clue on how to do this and it can get quite complicated. I am talking about the killer itself. I see no harm in making a simple teleporter and include the killer inside the hack, just not a standalone killer to allow others to create their own hacks... make sense?)
  • Hacks/Bots that are WAY beyond the basics aka Advanced types
  • Honestly I think Radars should be in here seeing as its a HUGE plus in a game and leechers HIGHLY abuse them and in my eyes do not deserve them
  • Hacks that been actually programmed and not made with Cheat Engines Trainer Maker
  • Teleporters that have a set list of teleport spots
  • Teleporters that allow one to travel from one map to another (not from point a to point b on the same map)
  • Ect...

Things that NOT be in this section:
  • Easy simple stuff
  • Guides
  • Trainers made with CE
  • Programs that are programmed in a language, but have basic functions.
  • Teleporters that only can change x, y, z and dont have preset locations
  • Ect...

If I have it my way I would like as many people to post about this idea, because if we can get this going. I might think of releasing my private hacks and make more advanced ones for those that do not have such hacks.

I can elaborate more on this as I really want to see this happen and hope that this site can be the one were people will release there private hacks. I for one would highly consider releasing my private hacks if the sections requirements were strict enough. I HATE leechers getting the cool programs when they do not do crap in helping a community out. That just sickens me. They cant even say thank you. But thats a whole other conversation and is a huge pet peeve of mine.

Also, I really like this idea because if you think of it, how come alot of the good hacks get patched right away? I have seen a couple times were someone was using a speed hack that most likely was made by me and went a zillion miles an hour past a bunch of people, which likely got the person reported and is outright DUMB! That's because the leechers abuse the living hell out of it. Eventually the game makers will patch the code and or make it server site and make it near impossible to remake such hacks. So if we limit the leechers and gave access to those who actually contribute such material and make the site a success, we stand a better chance at the good hacks from ever getting patched and open the window for more private hacks getting released. Or at least lengthen the time the hack would survive.

What do you think? Lets have a section for those who deserve the really good hacks out there that most people keep private!

Posted: August 3rd, 2009, 2:46 am

pursuited112

Total Posts: 224
pursuited112's Reps: 24
No responses? Tault Admin you don't have a thought on this? You usually have a say on everything.... :?

Posted: August 3rd, 2009, 5:10 pm

altaholic

Total Posts: 66
altaholic's Reps: 17
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
I don't think you have grasped the point of sites like this.

Posted: August 3rd, 2009, 5:28 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Haha i typed some long reply and hit enter, but i forgot i logged out and back in so it didnt post my bad. It was something we have thought about however we are going with a different approach.

1 - We have started doing some free sections to give non premium users something to enjoy.

2 - Im sure a lot of people would join on the premise of getting the stuff in the top level area only to be found out they cant and the backlash of stupid people saying we are a scam site would be something we wouldnt want.

3 - If you want you can always do a special way of giving access to your private stash. IE you can post an item in the discussions area and talk about it and make people that are dedicated members by your own decisions gain access to it our not.

- Making a giant private area would be nice, but i think all the cons wont outweigh the pros and in the long run its going to site the site more.

- Also im still thinking about your pm haha. Thought id just reply here instead of reply to your pm saying im mulling it over lol.

Posted: August 3rd, 2009, 5:39 pm

altaholic

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Admin wanna huggie? lol

Posted: August 3rd, 2009, 5:59 pm

Tault_admin

administrator
Mod in Training
What?

Posted: August 3rd, 2009, 6:12 pm

altaholic

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Was just commenting on the amount of responses you'd made in the last hour or so. My !@#$%^&* brain thought you'd understand a joke I shared with my cat earlier.

Don't mind me....

Posted: August 3rd, 2009, 6:28 pm

Tault_admin

administrator
Mod in Training
haha i reply alot. I read all the posts all day long and take care of stuff, but i tend to reply in large groups.

Posted: August 3rd, 2009, 6:56 pm

altaholic

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Admin, rearranging your belly lint isn't considered taking care of stuff by most people :P

I think I should retire to anonymity on usenet before I get banned. Hehe

Oh, lemme know if you can't find 'it' on 'mamma' and I fix you up, capish? lol

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online