taultunleashed logoStarcraft 2 Lan Hack - Easy To Set Up : Starcraft 2 Bots Hacks | SC2 Bots Hacks
newtopic  postreply
 [ 1 post ] 
blue large dot

Starcraft 2 Lan Hack - Easy To Set Up : Starcraft 2 Bots Hacks | SC2 Bots Hacks

Posted: August 22nd, 2011, 3:12 pm

tault_Broden

Total Posts: 2313
tault_Broden's Reps: 159
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
So since starcraft 2 made it so you had to be connected online to play a game tons of lan players where pissed. However some players just recently came out with an awesome hack called starfriend which will allow you to actually play starcraft 2 over a lan. Its great if you just want to have a lan party with some friends instead of being forced to connect online to play starcraft 2. Here is the step by step instructions with a virus scan as well.

Now, what is Starfriend?
Starfriend is a software, that enables playing Starcraft 2 over LAN (and therefore Hamachi) by emulating the battle.net servers.
It's of course still in development, and therefore there's still a plenty of bugs. In 0.54, only 1v1 is enabled, support for more players is coming soon though. Starfriend supports latest SC2 version (1.3.6) and all client locales except zhCN.

(!empty($user->lang['QUOTE'])) ? $user->lang['QUOTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'QUOTE'))):
How to install and use Starfriend?
- Download map cache from: MapCache_1.3.6_New.rar
- Place the map cache in \ProgramData\Blizzard Entainment\ and in your Starcraft 2 folder (Stacraft II\Blizzard Entertainment)
- Download Starfriend from: StarFriendBeta_0.54.rar
- Extract all the files in Starfriend archive to your Starcraft 2 folder
- Start the server, and then start the game

I hope, that's all, have fun.

Woops, there's the virustotal scan: VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
(the results are probably false-positives, I tested the files myself and everything is fine)

I am a member of a exploit guild and post it here because i like this site and want to help it.

(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online