taultunleashed logoSWG Apps: Meditation Mod : Star Wars Galaxies Bots | Hacks tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 18 posts ]  1, 2  Next
blue large dot

SWG Apps: Meditation Mod : Star Wars Galaxies Bots | Hacks

Posted: June 17th, 2006, 8:23 am

samadie
samadie's Reps:
Sorry to be a pain in the backside, But it seems aparent that everyone else has this mod but me lol. I realy REALY want that Mod that allows you to do the meditation animation (wow that ryhms realy well). Its a smiple client side mod, but I cant seem to find it anyware. (I'v tried googling etc.) I would realy appretiate it, If somone could post me a link to it.

Thanks in advance. :oops:

Posted: June 17th, 2006, 8:35 am

psycosis
psycosis's Reps:
Attached. Just unzip into your SWG folder and when you /sit you'll meditate instead.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Posted: June 17th, 2006, 11:25 am

samadie
samadie's Reps:
Thanks so much buddy

*Worships*

Posted: June 18th, 2006, 8:46 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
nice find psycosis 100 to you.

Posted: June 18th, 2006, 11:30 pm

random rooster
random rooster's Reps:
does this mess up anything?

Posted: June 19th, 2006, 1:19 pm

psycosis
psycosis's Reps:
random rooster (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
You just can't sit on the ground normal. It doesn't interfere with sitting in a chair.

Posted: June 19th, 2006, 3:10 pm

expurt
expurt's Reps:
psycosis (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
random rooster (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
You just can't sit on the ground normal. It doesn't interfere with sitting in a chair.

IMHO the kneeling to meditation mod is better, as you can still sit on the ground normally. You only meditate when unarmed or holding a polearm weapon. With anything else you still kneel.

This seems to be the more popular mod that Ive seen installed on Bria at least.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Posted: June 19th, 2006, 6:16 pm

psycosis
psycosis's Reps:
anachronous (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
psycosis (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

IMHO the kneeling to meditation mod is better, as you can still sit on the ground normally. You only meditate when unarmed or holding a polearm weapon. With anything else you still kneel.

The problem with the kneeling mod is that kneeling is now a viable position in combat.

Posted: June 20th, 2006, 9:59 am

expurt
expurt's Reps:
anachronous (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

The problem with the kneeling mod is that kneeling is now a viable position in combat.

Thats why its limited to only healing while holding a polearm or unarmed. The rest of the time it kneels like it should. You try kneeling with a ranged weapon and you still kneel.

Posted: July 10th, 2006, 12:01 pm

sully65
sully65's Reps:
i put this into my swg file but i do /sit and i still am doing a kneel in my main swg folder wut am i doing wrong??

Posted: July 10th, 2006, 12:13 pm

sully65
sully65's Reps:
and wepon is un equiped

Posted: July 30th, 2006, 10:47 am

bearclawws
bearclawws's Reps:
this is not working for me, can you be more specific. i unzip it into main swg folder. then type /sit? I still sit

Posted: July 31st, 2006, 5:57 pm

tomtom69
tomtom69's Reps:
how do i unzip it can you go thougth the steps please

Posted: November 30th, 2006, 2:39 pm

tomtom69
tomtom69's Reps:
where do i put the fold when unziped

Posted: June 29th, 2007, 12:48 pm

sy3nide
sy3nide's Reps:
i cant get it to work either plz elaborate on this

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online