taultunleashed logoSWG Bots - AFK Bot - Combat Macro for ALL Proffessions : Star Wars Galaxies Bots | Hacks - Page 2 tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 18 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
blue large dot

SWG Bots - AFK Bot - Combat Macro for ALL Proffessions : Star Wars Galaxies Bots | Hacks - Page 2

Posted: November 4th, 2007, 9:09 am

grizzy
grizzy's Reps:
Is there a way to set range on this macro? I find myself targeting things way out of range hense wasting alot of time. If they are out of range I cannot aggro them into combat. Maybe somthing that will tell the macro if target out of range than select next....??

Posted: November 5th, 2007, 9:31 am

tehghosthawk
tehghosthawk's Reps:
Theres no way to set range. You could try moving the camera around so that the distance mobs can't be seen. It should only target mobs that are in your field of view. Or you can try what I like to do. Setup a macro telling my droid to attack, pause for a few seconds, then tell it to follow. You have to change timings to get it right, but once you do, it should agro those distant mobs, and drag them back to your location. Lets you bring in more mobs to loot.

Posted: May 8th, 2008, 9:57 pm

stoperhead
stoperhead's Reps:
can someone explain how to use auto it or tell me where to look for instructions I have never really used anything but the most simple macros,also I copied and pasted the macros but my toon calls out the macro out loud unless I take out what I thought was the first line of the macros.I would really appreciate any and all help thanks(EDIT)never mind was a bit over anxious to get it going(note to self reading is fundamental).

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online