taultunleashed logoSWG Bots - Auto-IT v.3 Script: Reverse Engineering : Star Wars Galaxies Bots | Hacks - Page 4 tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 55 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
blue large dot

SWG Bots - Auto-IT v.3 Script: Reverse Engineering : Star Wars Galaxies Bots | Hacks - Page 4

Posted: January 3rd, 2008, 11:16 am

tehghosthawk
tehghosthawk's Reps:
I still have a few things to work out on mine. The dragging of items mostly. Sometimes it just doesn't wanna grab a hold of that sucker and drag it around. It's super depressing to wake up in the morning and have your inventory be 500/80

I have a work around right now, but there has to be a reason behind it. I've watched it happen and it just doesn't want to grab a hold of it. Are you having anything like that on your script? I have a work around for the moment that makes mine work, but it's annoying and makes it take a little more time. Theres 0 difference in the dragging between my script and yours, which is frustrating,

Posted: January 3rd, 2008, 3:32 pm

cuervogold

Total Posts: 1088
cuervogold's Reps: 727
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
I have seen that on the original script. It seem to clear up by changing the delays from 1 to 3 and spleeping for an extra 500 on most commands.

If you like, PM me what you have and we can work on it together.

edit

Well I know have a working product that I wrote myself, well using examples of other peoples work. I'll do some testing tonight and if all goes well I'll post it.

Posted: January 4th, 2008, 1:10 pm

gama5
gama5's Reps:
Hey guys. Just wanted to say this is really nice work. I am hesitant to leave it afk for sometimes it misses a drag then I come home to an inventory full of shirts and mod bits. If we can work those little kinks out it would be perfect!

Posted: January 4th, 2008, 4:03 pm

tehghosthawk
tehghosthawk's Reps:
I've been working those kinks out as we speak. So far been running for 3 hours with no missed drags with my recent changes. Keeping fingers crossed.

Posted: January 4th, 2008, 4:45 pm

tehghosthawk
tehghosthawk's Reps:
Spoke too soon.

Posted: January 4th, 2008, 7:15 pm

gama5
gama5's Reps:
tehghosthawk (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Spoke too soon.

PM me those changes... 3 hours is good enough for me!!!!

Posted: January 4th, 2008, 8:45 pm

cuervogold

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
I finished test the full auto set RE macro last night.

It now has variables for how many times your want to RE a bit and how many bits you want to RE with auto counter that will stop the macro at the end of the session.

Since it has so many changes I posted it in a new thread. I heop you all enjoy it.

Posted: July 15th, 2010, 11:46 am

tomtomd

Total Posts: 40
tomtomd's Reps: 2
when i use the screenshot (i know it does work), i try to apply it to ms paint but it does not paste (ctr + v). where can i find out where it is going?

Posted: July 15th, 2010, 12:14 pm

tomtomd

Total Posts: 40
tomtomd's Reps: 2
when i take a screenshot then i try to paste it into ms paint it does not appear where can i find it(screenshot)?

Posted: July 15th, 2010, 1:38 pm

cuervogold

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
tomtomd (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
when i use the screenshot (i know it does work), i try to apply it to ms paint but it does not paste (ctr + v). where can i find out where it is going?

You don't paste it into MS paint, it wont work like that. You need to go to your screenshot folder in SWG and find the SS. Now start MS paint and use that program to OPEN the screen shot.

You are not copying a screen shot so will not be able to paste it.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online