taultunleashed logoSWG Bots - New AFK REVERSE ENGINEERING PROGRAM : Star Wars Galaxies Bots | Hacks - Page 11 tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 193 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
blue large dot

SWG Bots - New AFK REVERSE ENGINEERING PROGRAM : Star Wars Galaxies Bots | Hacks - Page 11

Posted: June 14th, 2009, 11:09 pm

tault_pesty

Total Posts: 21
tault_pesty's Reps: 1
do you have the swg option set to allow you to drag and drop items to containers if not itll swap the items around when it tries to put them in the tool

Posted: June 15th, 2009, 12:07 am

ruffkid43

Total Posts: 2
ruffkid43's Reps: 0
yea, itll do about 5-6 RE then itll start moving items around.

Posted: December 13th, 2009, 6:26 pm

crellos

Total Posts: 14
crellos's Reps: 0
premium
Hey, macro works great. Thanks for the post. I just have a quick question. People keep talking about how all they do is set up there PUPs and ent but and there good to go. I was wondering how to get my RE chance and Luck buff high enough that i only need the pups. Usually i have to use a stim and fizz pudding. What buffs does everyone use and how might i be able to cut down and simplify mine and still have great results.

-thanks

Posted: December 15th, 2009, 3:58 am

cuervogold

Total Posts: 1088
cuervogold's Reps: 727
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Some will say this is not the truth, but I have no issue with no luck while REing. I believe luck doesn't do much for the REing.

You need to get +4 in both chest and weapon, +3 in shirt, and then get the +3 RE arm. Make sure you have expertise for REing and then use at least +9 RE pups and you should do fine with no luck buff.

Posted: December 15th, 2009, 6:00 am

r04r

Total Posts: 387
r04r's Reps: 9
premium
cuervogold (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Some will say this is not the truth, but I have no issue with no luck while REing. I believe luck doesn't do much for the REing.

You need to get +4 in both chest and weapon, +3 in shirt, and then get the +3 RE arm. Make sure you have expertise for REing and then use at least +9 RE pups and you should do fine with no luck buff.

Define being fine? What do the clothing initially jump to, and how much tries does it take to get from, like 30->35?

Posted: December 15th, 2009, 9:06 am

rootmasteruk

Total Posts: 15
rootmasteruk's Reps: 0
cuervogold (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

You need to get +4 in both chest and weapon, +3 in shirt, and then get the + 5 RE arm. Make sure you have expertise for REing and then use at least +9 RE pups and you should do fine with no luck buff.

ok i disagree with this i have RE'd a long time now ingame and luck does help alot the more luck i have had the better the results with everything including pups. pups the luck is a little different you will notice the difference when using 800ish luck to using 1600 luck trust me i spent a long time getting this amount of luck and it does make a difference. obviously i dont have this amount of luck when i am normal REin but the improvement is much more noticable when standard REin i stack around 1200 luck when doin normal REin and do from 31 to 35 in 4-8 tries but it is the same when using luck and any type of chance stat in the game it is all CHANCE! sometimes it may take longer or with pups sometimes pyou get lower result than you would think but you get it a lot less times than you would normally without the added luck i have sat for hours upon hours testing this used thousands of bits in the process. so i would say stack as much luck as you can while REin for anything

Posted: December 17th, 2009, 6:35 pm

crellos

Total Posts: 14
crellos's Reps: 0
premium
:(
no one gave me an answer. haha.

Posted: December 20th, 2009, 5:02 am

rootmasteruk

Total Posts: 15
rootmasteruk's Reps: 0
crellos (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Hey, macro works great. Thanks for the post. I just have a quick question. People keep talking about how all they do is set up there PUPs and ent but and there good to go. I was wondering how to get my RE chance and Luck buff high enough that i only need the pups. Usually i have to use a stim and fizz pudding. What buffs does everyone use and how might i be able to cut down and simplify mine and still have great results.

-thanks

myself for normal RE i use ent buff pups & fizz pudding, for pups i use ent buff, fizz pudding, pups, the two musti luck buffs (styptic powder & willpower stim) muon gold spice, smuggler banner, smuggler off the books buff & finally shard of retaliation i dont beleive in cutting down to simplify the more luck the better

Posted: December 21st, 2009, 10:32 am

cuervogold

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
r04r (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

Define being fine? What do the clothing initially jump to, and how much tries does it take to get from, like 30->35?

Well, by fine I mean that I start with a box of 50 >35s and when I get up in the morning I have a box of 35s while using the bot, no luck and 154 RE value.

I have sat and watch the REs to the point that luck has done nothing to decease the amount of time needed to get a 35.

BTW: when the ent hack was out I REed with over 6k luck and it didn't decrease the time either. If there was ever a way to test what luck did for REing that was it.

Posted: December 21st, 2009, 7:25 pm

ophelia

Total Posts: 29
ophelia's Reps: 0
r04r (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

Well, by fine I mean that I start with a box of 50 >35s and when I get up in the morning I have a box of 35s while using the bot, no luck and 154 RE value.

I have sat and watch the REs to the point that luck has done nothing to decease the amount of time needed to get a 35.

BTW: when the ent hack was out I REed with over 6k luck and it didn't decrease the time either. If there was ever a way to test what luck did for REing that was it.

With the ent hack I could get 40-45 +35s in one session compared to 20-30(ish) without the extra luck from the hack. The power would always increase when REing (with the ent hack) as opposed to it getting stuck quite a few times now without it. Luck helps a lot.

Posted: December 21st, 2009, 8:21 pm

cuervogold

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
ophelia (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

With the ent hack I could get 40-45 +35s in one session compared to 20-30(ish) without the extra luck from the hack. The power would always increase when REing (with the ent hack) as opposed to it getting stuck quite a few times now without it. Luck helps a lot.

Very subjective indeed. It does nothing for me.

Posted: December 22nd, 2009, 2:48 am

r04r

Total Posts: 387
r04r's Reps: 9
premium
I have to agree though, with the ent sploit, I also had a bunch of luck and the +35 popped up every time I tried it.

Posted: February 5th, 2010, 8:51 pm

swgnaritus

Total Posts: 4
swgnaritus's Reps: 0
Does this not work with armorsmiths? It works up until the point when its suppose to drag the socketed item into the re tool. It doesnt drag it in and just goes and pulls another from the factory crate.

Posted: February 5th, 2010, 11:29 pm

swgnaritus

Total Posts: 4
swgnaritus's Reps: 0
Switched to tailor and still has the same problem. I have read over everything 10 times. Every time I run the program it messes up right after it puts the attachment in the socketed item. It doesnt put it into the re tool. Any help would be most appreciated.

Posted: February 6th, 2010, 6:26 am

cuervogold

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
swgnaritus (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Switched to tailor and still has the same problem. I have read over everything 10 times. Every time I run the program it messes up right after it puts the attachment in the socketed item. It doesnt put it into the re tool. Any help would be most appreciated.

Do you have the check box in your options to reorder items when dragged?

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online