taultunleashed logoSWG Bots - New AFK REVERSE ENGINEERING PROGRAM : Star Wars Galaxies Bots | Hacks - Page 12 tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 193 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
blue large dot

SWG Bots - New AFK REVERSE ENGINEERING PROGRAM : Star Wars Galaxies Bots | Hacks - Page 12

Posted: February 6th, 2010, 1:20 pm

swgnaritus

Total Posts: 4
swgnaritus's Reps: 0
cuervogold (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
swgnaritus (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Switched to tailor and still has the same problem. I have read over everything 10 times. Every time I run the program it messes up right after it puts the attachment in the socketed item. It doesnt put it into the re tool. Any help would be most appreciated.

Do you have the check box in your options to reorder items when dragged?

Yes, everything was set up correctly. I fixed the problem by deleting some code and editting it. Thanks.

Posted: March 21st, 2010, 10:59 am

nitrius

Total Posts: 1
nitrius's Reps: 0
Would it be possible to add a keyboard shortcut or anything to pause the program?

Edit: Nvm, there is one already =)
Nice program, working like a charm.

Posted: April 8th, 2010, 9:56 pm

kealrin

Total Posts: 7
kealrin's Reps: 0
anychance of an update.. cant seem to get it to work after the downtime today... keeps going to the right of the RE tool. it will not make the modifier bit.. it picks up the mod bit but will not go to the left and make the stat bit

Posted: April 9th, 2010, 12:07 am

r04r

Total Posts: 387
r04r's Reps: 9
premium
Try my script, maybe that still works. Currently don't have RE-er anymore, so I can't test it myself.

Posted: April 13th, 2010, 10:08 am

kealrin

Total Posts: 7
kealrin's Reps: 0
Has anyone been able to get this to work after this last update.... or any of them.. i have tried the 3 posted on this site but can not seem to get any of them to work.. only picks up the power bit and adds it to the re tool, them goes back to the right again looking for the mod bit.. will not go to the left and use the modbit re tool .. errors out everytime.. have done a complete restart of the computer along with just the SWg client.

Posted: April 14th, 2010, 1:58 am

kevkevt

Total Posts: 11
kevkevt's Reps: 0
hey kealrin i tried it to, keeps dropping stuff on floor not reconizing the 35's alsorts wrong with it, i keep asking for help but as you will notice on the posts this site dosent get regular updates :( dunno why we all pay money for this :(

Posted: April 14th, 2010, 5:09 am

r04r

Total Posts: 387
r04r's Reps: 9
premium
kevkevt (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
hey kealrin i tried it to, keeps dropping stuff on floor not reconizing the 35's alsorts wrong with it, i keep asking for help but as you will notice on the posts this site dosent get regular updates :( dunno why we all pay money for this :(

I made one of the scripts that worked fantastic for everyone that used it, but I stopped reverse engineering myself as the droid arm exploit dropped the price of powerbits to /way/ too low. I am considering getting back in to it, but I have not yet. Once I will, I will update my script.

But honestly, wait for the next update. The RE system is getting !@#$%^&*, to include a crafted component which will reduce the spins required on bits. If those component can be crated I will update the script, if they cannot... I will look in to it, and see if I can figure out an update for that.

tl;dr: Wait for next chapter, then I'll see how the reverse engineering update works.

Posted: May 8th, 2010, 4:51 am

kevkevt

kevkevt's Reps: 0
please can someone update this please, this was why i paid for my subcription for this i see it on youtube, please please

Posted: May 23rd, 2010, 8:12 pm

uthro69

Total Posts: 1
uthro69's Reps: 0
script experiencing problems after recent update. works fine for a bit then says theres a problem and fails. i see no reason its failing has worked fin in the passed

Posted: June 11th, 2010, 5:20 am

exorte

Total Posts: 19
exorte's Reps: 5
for me the script works just fine dont know what all of you have trouble using it xD, for personel use I added the Reverse enhance module aswell if someone is interested ill post that.

Posted: June 11th, 2010, 10:44 pm

alex917

Total Posts: 10
alex917's Reps: 1
I haven't tried this one, as r04r's is working just fine for me, but thanks for the heads up, might give this one a try and see if it is anymore efficient.

Posted: June 16th, 2010, 12:36 am

alex917

Total Posts: 10
alex917's Reps: 1
alex917 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
I haven't tried this one, as r04r's is working just fine for me, but thanks for the heads up, might give this one a try and see if it is anymore efficient.

Tried this out for a few hours, the one by r04r definitely works a lot better. His is far more efficient and shuts down a LOT less (ran his for 5 hours straight, did 50 35s in a row no problems). Most I could do with this one here was about 5 before it just started dropping shirts all over and shutting down or just telling me something was wrong (even when there wasn't, I was ATK the whole time watching it) and shutting down. I set it up exactly, dozens of times, never worked smoothly (and I have a lot of experience with auto-it scripts). I'd recommend the one by r04r though for sure.

Posted: July 23rd, 2010, 10:13 am

adaddy13

adaddy13's Reps: 0
premium
I have tried the one posted by the OP, and a year ago I actually used it. I recently came back to the game, but now I cannot get it to work on my laptop, which is the machine I want to run it on. It will not recognize a completed +35. All of the options match those of the machine that it is working on. The script runs flawlessly otherwise. Is there a way I can alter the snapshot or do I need to maybe adjust the speed of the part of the script?

This worked on the laptop about a year ago, and now it does not.

Thanks!

Posted: July 30th, 2010, 4:53 pm

tomtomd

Total Posts: 40
tomtomd's Reps: 2
it apparently doesn't work! post update please.

Posted: July 31st, 2010, 3:43 am

cuervogold

Total Posts: 1088
cuervogold's Reps: 727
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
tomtomd (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
it apparently doesn't work! post update please.

Still works for me.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online