taultunleashed logoSWG Bots - New AFK REVERSE ENGINEERING PROGRAM : Star Wars Galaxies Bots | Hacks - Page 13 tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 193 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
blue large dot

SWG Bots - New AFK REVERSE ENGINEERING PROGRAM : Star Wars Galaxies Bots | Hacks - Page 13

Posted: August 2nd, 2010, 10:26 am

ben292929

Total Posts: 5
ben292929's Reps: 0
premium
For some reason whenever one of the belts comes out from the crate with no socket, the program drops my re tool that makes my mod bits. Any suggestions?

Posted: August 5th, 2010, 12:55 am

grumpus

Total Posts: 1
grumpus's Reps: 0
ben292929 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
For some reason whenever one of the belts comes out from the crate with no socket, the program drops my re tool that makes my mod bits. Any suggestions?

I moved my mod bit tool to a spot in my inventory where the radial menu did not overlap one of the items being clicked upon. This stopped the dropped tool issue. I have severe server activity, and had to adjust a lot of the timing in this script, and make some other small adjustments. Its slower than the original script, but I finally got it to run without having to babysit it.

Posted: August 26th, 2010, 9:22 pm

purdyguy2287

Total Posts: 9
purdyguy2287's Reps: 0
Just so you know...typically the best place for the minimal amount of server lag is the middle of Corellia on Coronet. There are no battlefields or invasions and this will really help your timing. Just a thought.

Posted: August 27th, 2010, 2:42 am

r04r

Total Posts: 387
r04r's Reps: 9
premium
purdyguy2287 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Just so you know...typically the best place for the minimal amount of server lag is the middle of Corellia on Coronet. There are no battlefields or invasions and this will really help your timing. Just a thought.

A private home would be better in my experience, and you also have containers there to hold most of your stuff.

Posted: September 25th, 2010, 9:07 am

ben292929

Total Posts: 5
ben292929's Reps: 0
premium
Is there a way to pause this script after 30 mins and then have it continue? Because for some reason when i run pup macros the program fails

Posted: September 25th, 2010, 2:21 pm

r04r

premium
ben292929 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Is there a way to pause this script after 30 mins and then have it continue? Because for some reason when i run pup macros the program fails

This one is a pain to set up anyway, check out some of the others in this section.

Posted: September 25th, 2010, 2:21 pm

r04r

premium

This one is a pain to set up anyway, check out some of the others in this section.

Posted: April 22nd, 2011, 5:32 am

sonarmb

Total Posts: 16
sonarmb's Reps: 0
premium
This, whilst having a good description on how to setup, fails to take into different screen and resolution sizes. I have tried for hours to make it work on my 23" Widescreen monitor and for the life of me cannot got it working.The resolution is 1900X1080. I have tried different res's and windowed
and all fail.
At first, it ran but put all bits wether 35 or not into the completed pack. Or it dosn't put the stated Shirt in the the RE device for re'ing and get another shirt out which it promptly deletes.

Any suggestions...I'm running out of ideas and patience!!! :cry:

Posted: June 28th, 2016, 10:58 pm

therenegade316

Total Posts: 4
therenegade316's Reps: 0
Idk if anyone still uses this or even comes on these forums anymore but I can't get this to work, once it the attachment gets attached to the knife, it does something and it says I need a droid to do the action I am trying to do.

Posted: December 31st, 2019, 3:22 pm

theroadkutters

Total Posts: 10
theroadkutters's Reps: 0
I've been trying to get this to work for 3 days now.... keeps grabbing 2 shirts and making 2 mods bits.
This needs an update please! GOING TO SMASH STUFF!

Posted: January 4th, 2020, 1:36 am

cuervogold

Total Posts: 1088
cuervogold's Reps: 727
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
theroadkutters (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
I've been trying to get this to work for 3 days now.... keeps grabbing 2 shirts and making 2 mods bits.
This needs an update please! GOING TO SMASH STUFF!

What server are you playing on?

Posted: January 4th, 2020, 3:14 pm

theroadkutters

Total Posts: 10
theroadkutters's Reps: 0
SWG legends server omega. im in a house with no holos or any extra graphics. just back packs.
my ping does jump from 90 up to 300 of and on...it does work sometimes, but not enough to get to 35s. mostly one bit to maybe 35 then i have to stop it then restart...
any help would be great thank you

Posted: January 8th, 2020, 10:01 am

cuervogold

Total Posts: 1088
cuervogold's Reps: 727
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Yeah, this is gonna happen all the time with servers that lag. What's worse is when you don't have a stable lag. IE if the ping was a constant 300 you might be able to program the delays to work with that ping/lag. Since it's not stable any change you make will only work when the ping stays at that level. If you program for heavy lag and the lag deceases you'll have the same issue if you program no lag and then get a big spike in lag.

It's the nature of home servers or servers hosted on non dedicated computers (shared hosting) shared pipe.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online