taultunleashed logoSWG Bots - New AFK REVERSE ENGINEERING PROGRAM : Star Wars Galaxies Bots | Hacks - Page 3 tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 193 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13  Next
blue large dot

SWG Bots - New AFK REVERSE ENGINEERING PROGRAM : Star Wars Galaxies Bots | Hacks - Page 3

Posted: February 11th, 2008, 3:55 pm

cuervogold

Total Posts: 1088
cuervogold's Reps: 727
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
I assume by snapshot you are talking about the offset from the powerbit click point.

Posted: February 11th, 2008, 7:01 pm

stengray
stengray's Reps:
cuervogold (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
I assume by snapshot you are talking about the offset from the powerbit click point.

Yes, that would be correct... sorry, I understand how it works, but don't speak the lingo :)

Posted: February 13th, 2008, 2:17 pm

cardboard911

Total Posts: 34
cardboard911's Reps: 0
ok, ave tried this loads of times now and still not picking up the 35s, can ppl plz tell me wot there object sizes are please, am trying it with the object size of 1.00

Posted: February 13th, 2008, 3:56 pm

stengray
stengray's Reps:
cardboard911 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
ok, ave tried this loads of times now and still not picking up the 35s, can ppl plz tell me wot there object sizes are please, am trying it with the object size of 1.00

A few things to check.... do you have the object rotation turned off?
Are you clicking exactly where the picture shows to? Do you have a backpack open in the background (behind your inventory)? Are you starting with 2 +35 power bits (1st and 2nd order)?
Also, during the final part of the setup, after you click the last power bit, don't move your mouse, as it may mess up the final setup. If none of this works, send me a PM, and I'll help figure out the problem.

Posted: February 13th, 2008, 11:08 pm

stengray
stengray's Reps:
Hello all, I have updated the script for the pixel sizes from 10 back to 8, as I was receiving complants on this bugging the program. Also, I have been told that many of the problems with the program crashing may be fixed by opening the backpack in the background enough to cover all of the inventory/backpack windows.

Hope this Helps!

Posted: February 14th, 2008, 4:16 am

redflayer
redflayer's Reps:
Heya Stengrady. I've been using version 2 since version 3 have been giving me problems.
It was doing that null sequence.
bit->modifier->create attach->Pull out one knife->put attach on knife->pull out another knife->try to put attached knife to empty knife->repeat-> then delete both and crash.

I've been using version 2 and only problem I've got is it pulling 25's sometimes.

Is double knife fixed on new version?

Posted: February 14th, 2008, 12:12 pm

fta354

Total Posts: 71
fta354's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
I have fixed few things in v3 and it works fine...I'll post the script and the screen shot where to place the cursor

Posted: February 15th, 2008, 8:10 pm

irishone1

Total Posts: 14
irishone1's Reps: 0
Ok
My program have been working fine untill today
When i start it i do everything as i have done it befoore.

But when it is about to hit the Mod RE tool it clicks on the Main RE tool instead.

Any tips on this?

Posted: February 16th, 2008, 1:48 am

fta354

Active User > 50 Posts
Your mouse cursor is not in the right place

Posted: February 16th, 2008, 6:47 am

irishone1

Total Posts: 14
irishone1's Reps: 0
fta354 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Your mouse cursor is not in the right place

that is not it, as said i used it before when it suddenly bugged for me.
Can it be my SWG client that have anyproblems and i need to reinstall or can it be anything else?

Posted: February 16th, 2008, 1:41 pm

mxinferno

Total Posts: 5
mxinferno's Reps: 0
premium
Can't get this to work. I've got everything setup exactly as the picture showed. Got all my settings setup as the document said (Might want to include in the instruction document to tell people that you have to change your options to "Dragging items onto a container drops them into the container" or something of the sort, as unless I missed it, that wasn't in the instructions and WAS required by someone else who actually gets the program to work.)

Below is a video of exactly where the program messes up.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v92wQcSO8Ro

First 25 seconds is the setup of the program, after that it shows what the program does and where it messes up. (approximately 33 seconds in)

Not sure what the problem is, but this is what it has done each and every single time I've attempted to run the program.

Please help me out!

Posted: February 16th, 2008, 5:57 pm

magichmushroom

Total Posts: 6
magichmushroom's Reps: 0
mxinferno (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Can't get this to work. I've got everything setup exactly as the picture showed. Got all my settings setup as the document said (Might want to include in the instruction document to tell people that you have to change your options to "Dragging items onto a container drops them into the container" or something of the sort, as unless I missed it, that wasn't in the instructions and WAS required by someone else who actually gets the program to work.)

Below is a video of exactly where the program messes up.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v92wQcSO8Ro

First 25 seconds is the setup of the program, after that it shows what the program does and where it messes up. (approximately 33 seconds in)

Not sure what the problem is, but this is what it has done each and every single time I've attempted to run the program.

Please help me out!

This is my main problem also - I can get it to work thou, but because it does what your experiencing it sometimes takes me up to 20 mins. to get it running

Posted: February 17th, 2008, 11:37 pm

fta354

Active User > 50 Posts
here is a copy of the script and a screen shot

Script

(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

Posted: February 18th, 2008, 2:45 am

cuervogold

Total Posts: 1088
cuervogold's Reps: 727
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
You people need to understand about posting the exe instead of the au3 file. I don't think there are many people that know each other here and I will not download an exe.html file.

If you have made changes to the script then either just post those changes or the entire au3 file.

Posted: February 18th, 2008, 11:22 am

fta354

Active User > 50 Posts
well you can download and run a virus scan on the file and if you don't want to download and use it...then its your choice

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online