taultunleashed logoSWG Macros - Updated AutoIt Forage Macro, with Combat : Star Wars Galaxies Bots | Hacks - Page 4 tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 53 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
blue large dot

SWG Macros - Updated AutoIt Forage Macro, with Combat : Star Wars Galaxies Bots | Hacks - Page 4

Posted: May 22nd, 2009, 7:37 am

wafflesmcduff

Total Posts: 12
wafflesmcduff's Reps: 0
I've noticed that the macro doesn't seem to actually turn on autofire, despite autofire being set properly to the ~ key as the script says...

Last edited by wafflesmcduff on May 22nd, 2009, 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: May 22nd, 2009, 8:03 am

wafflesmcduff

OK. I've answered my own question. Apparently if you're doing this in windows vista, you have to compile the script to .exe and then run the script as an administrator.

Posted: May 25th, 2009, 8:24 pm

wafflesmcduff

No clue on this one. I've noticed it as well. Anyone know what is causing this?

kentwoot (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Okay well I manipulated the script and it is working perfectly now. However, I have a problem where chat starts completely randomly and I start typing characters into the chat box... Any clue on how to stop this from happening?

Posted: May 25th, 2009, 9:19 pm

wafflesmcduff

http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/downloads.shtml
jamiljr (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Where do i get this AutoIT program? the only thing i see is the scripts

Posted: May 26th, 2009, 6:32 am

tault_pesty

Total Posts: 21
tault_pesty's Reps: 1
wafflesmcduff (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

kentwoot (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Okay well I manipulated the script and it is working perfectly now. However, I have a problem where chat starts completely randomly and I start typing characters into the chat box... Any clue on how to stop this from happening?

unbind enter and / as the chat initiators in the in options keymap chat
that way chat can only be initiated by clicking in the chat box

Posted: June 3rd, 2009, 9:44 am

wafflesmcduff

Nope. That didn't do it either.

tault_pesty (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
wafflesmcduff (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

unbind enter and / as the chat initiators in the in options keymap chat
that way chat can only be initiated by clicking in the chat box

Posted: July 1st, 2009, 11:59 pm

bittermidget

Total Posts: 2
bittermidget's Reps: 0
Am I missing something here? Its not moving maps into my backpack or is it closing out the box. Yes the pointer in where it needs to be but its just not closing the box or moving the map over.

Posted: July 21st, 2009, 11:59 am

wafflesmcduff

bittermidget (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Am I missing something here? Its not moving maps into my backpack or is it closing out the box. Yes the pointer in where it needs to be but its just not closing the box or moving the map over.

Did you enable the option that 'dragging items onto backpack moves it into backpack'?

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online