taultunleashed logoSWG Mod: UnarmedHit3 animation mod. : Star Wars Galaxies Bots | Hacks tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 7 posts ] 
blue large dot

SWG Mod: UnarmedHit3 animation mod. : Star Wars Galaxies Bots | Hacks

Posted: July 1st, 2006, 8:51 pm

expurt
expurt's Reps:
As per request. Here is the unarmedhit3 animation mod to replace the current default unarmed animations.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Posted: July 2nd, 2006, 11:06 am

waradmin
waradmin's Reps:
where did you get this from?

Posted: July 2nd, 2006, 6:53 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Can premium members say yay or nay to this being moved to a confirmed section.

Posted: July 2nd, 2006, 10:24 pm

expurt
expurt's Reps:
waradmin (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
where did you get this from?

Read the readme that comes with it.

Posted: July 3rd, 2006, 2:49 pm

waradmin
waradmin's Reps:
yeah this is good, but its all from the SWG mod's site (like mods.mandalorians.de and the other free open-source mod sites.)

Admin, why do you allow people to post downloads of free content they took off of sites who are doing this for the community of players?

There could just be a link going to the site (or even to the download page for the mod), but why is this direct linking of free mod sites going on? Thats wrong, and it shouldnt be happening, they worked hard to get the mods working and would like the credit of people actualy hitting their site.

Posted: July 3rd, 2006, 10:50 pm

expurt
expurt's Reps:
waradmin (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
yeah this is good, but its all from the SWG mod's site (like mods.mandalorians.de and the other free open-source mod sites.)

Admin, why do you allow people to post downloads of free content they took off of sites who are doing this for the community of players?

There could just be a link going to the site (or even to the download page for the mod), but why is this direct linking of free mod sites going on? Thats wrong, and it shouldnt be happening, they worked hard to get the mods working and would like the credit of people actualy hitting their site.

The reason is, that site is down at the moment. This is why I said to read the readme file. There is nothing wrong with sharing a file from another site, like everything else on the internet. It would only be an issue if I tried to claim it was my own. Which I cleary did not.

If you check my other threads for mods and the readme in this download, like I suggested, you will know where to get it and many more.

What's the problem? If it wasnt for this attachment, you wouldnt be able to get the file and you wouldnt know where to find more like it.

I posted this because someone asked for it., not because im after a premium. I paid for that privilege. I'm also in direct contact with the person who made it. All in all im doing them a favor by advertising their work.

Would you have preferred If I hosted the file on filefront and posted the link to download?

Posted: July 4th, 2006, 4:28 am

rabidsoccerball
rabidsoccerball's Reps:
Yeah he did post it cuz someone else asked for it, i read that thread.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online