taultunleashed logoSWG Secrets: Kick Jedis Out of Locked Houses : Star Wars Galaxies Bots | Hacks tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 13 posts ] 
blue large dot

SWG Secrets: Kick Jedis Out of Locked Houses : Star Wars Galaxies Bots | Hacks

Posted: September 13th, 2005, 2:14 pm

tault_Broden

Total Posts: 2313
tault_Broden's Reps: 159
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
1) Find a jedi in a locked house.
2) Send in a probot attack driod.
3) The droid will attack him and tef him.
4) He will be auto kicked out and you can kill him then.
5) Great for afk jedis hah.

I am a member of a exploit guild and post it here because i like this site and want to help it.

(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

Posted: September 13th, 2005, 7:27 pm

psycosis
psycosis's Reps:
Old school, AT-ST's have better damage tho.

Posted: September 19th, 2005, 1:06 pm

reanimation
reanimation's Reps:
Alternately as a way around this

Have yourself or someone you know create 4 generic items (a travel pack, crafting tool, anything really) with your first name on it EXACTLY how you spell it.

If you name is joHnboB then have 4 wpn/droid/generic crafting tools made but have the crafter name them joHnboB

Place them in 4 corners of your house, and go afk in your private house without worry. The BH will try to /tar you but they will always target the item with your name no matter what they do.

Posted: September 19th, 2005, 8:20 pm

drjokersmom
drjokersmom's Reps:
reanimation (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Alternately as a way around this

Have yourself or someone you know create 4 generic items (a travel pack, crafting tool, anything really) with your first name on it EXACTLY how you spell it.

If you name is joHnboB then have 4 wpn/droid/generic crafting tools made but have the crafter name them joHnboB

Place them in 4 corners of your house, and go afk in your private house without worry. The BH will try to /tar you but they will always target the item with your name no matter what they do.

^^^ That right there is worth a premium. ./makes 4 items named DrJokersMom

Posted: September 19th, 2005, 8:30 pm

psycosis
psycosis's Reps:
Uhm, what? The only way someone can target you is if you were outside of the house when they approached you. Also, if the BH does not enter the house then they cannot /target the items either. The generic item thing will not work.

Posted: September 19th, 2005, 9:18 pm

matty10
matty10's Reps:
its not working, you cannot target the jedi to attack with your droid...

Posted: September 20th, 2005, 1:31 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
So nerfed now?

Posted: September 20th, 2005, 6:28 pm

psycosis
psycosis's Reps:
Nerfed. Ineffective in the first place.

Posted: October 11th, 2005, 10:28 pm

reanimation
reanimation's Reps:
actually, this is still effective . . . but only to an extent.

IF you see a Bh coming after you and you know he's coming after you
(/duel him, if it say's hes unattackable cause you're already able to attack him, then he's for you) then if you run into a private house he can still /target you.

Which means he can send things after you.

Which means BOOOM!! bomber droid/tef/you get to fight when you don't wanna.

If you're just chillin in your house and he comes up, then you are correct he cannot /tar you or any items in your house. Sorry I didn't clarify that earlier.

Also, not sure how this happened, i coulda been bugged, but a Bh was coming after me, I ran outta force, so of course I tried to put as much ground between him and me as fast as possible. He kept up by using bikes.

IF a BH destroy's your bike, and you're in combat you can't pull another bike out right? Wrong.... have one in Deed Form and you can call one :D. Just carry a crate of crappy lil swoops and you're good to go.

Also, somehow I was able to use a shuttleport terminal to buy a ticket and use /bo tr to travel away while he was still red to me aka I was still TEF'd from his bounty.

I think that was possible by me using /bo tr instead of actually clicking on the droid.

Try them out they should still work, they do for me on a daily basis.

Posted: November 26th, 2006, 9:12 pm

funnelweb72
funnelweb72's Reps:
This still works, used it last night on an AFK smuggler in a small house. I sent my R2 unit in to attack his repair droid, it kick him from his house to the front door and i kick his but. The hate tells i got, it made my day. :D

Posted: January 2nd, 2007, 9:50 am

droopy04

Total Posts: 67
droopy04's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
It still works... I had a jedi that was on top of his guild hall... send my probe to kill him... it worked... only problem is when they are locked in the house and you cannot target them. If there is a way to get around this, please someone post it.

Posted: January 2nd, 2007, 11:48 am

drwho32
drwho32's Reps:
You can also label a backpack in your house with your character's name. Place the backpack near the entrance to the house, making it the closest thing to target. The bounty hunter will usually /target the backpack then.

Posted: July 1st, 2007, 4:06 am

krizzy

Total Posts: 258
krizzy's Reps: 14
premium
Just make a circle of items with your name on it in your house place them in a circle and sit in the middle of them that way no matter which side of the house they try to target you from they will always get the items.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online