taultunleashed logoFast BH Missions : Star Wars Galaxies Exploits tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 4 posts ] 
blue large dot

Fast BH Missions : Star Wars Galaxies Exploits

Posted: September 9th, 2004, 3:33 am

tault_Broden

Total Posts: 2313
tault_Broden's Reps: 159
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
For the last 2 days I have been doing the dreaded BH Investigation 10k xp cap. I had chosen Tyrena because of the previous posts about the spynet agent being so close to the mission term. What I found out though is that they are just far enough away that if you have the BH term open you cannot talk to the spynet op or can you???

Step one: go the BH term on the wall of the bazaar/bank quad. Open the mission term closest the the spynet op using your best weapon of course.

Step Two: Keeping the mission term open step back about 10 m's or just far enough where you can see the spynet op and still be able to refresh the BH term.

Step Three: select the mission you want and double click the spynet op, it will inform you that you are too far away. Now here is the trick, ready for this. Double click again and you will get your missions wp. DO NOT use the radial because its greyed out and it will not work!

Now to make this work the fastest you should have your data pad open along with the BH term menu and keep the spynet guy in view. Then just simply cycle through the missions without have to run back and forth! I typically dont choose anything over 2k ms and I sure as hell dont fly. I have cut down on mission selection time and been able to get closer missions.

Posted: March 16th, 2005, 6:09 am

tault_schultz
tault_schultz's Reps:
OR just have a macro with /conv in it or jsut type it. this works from a pretty good distance. it used to work at 80 some meters but they cut it down. this works in coronet too, the spy ney guys is much closer. also dont forget to open your data pad BEFORE ou open the bh terminal

sure its an old post but i wasnt here back then to clear this up for you guys. :)

Posted: July 26th, 2005, 10:38 am

tault_danceofthedead
tault_danceofthedead's Reps:
FYI this still works as of publish 20

Posted: August 4th, 2005, 7:32 pm

tault_danceofthedead
tault_danceofthedead's Reps:
Still works as of publish 21

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online