taultunleashed logoSWG Cheats - 3 characters, part 2 : Star Wars Galaxies Exploits - Page 3 tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 58 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
blue large dot

SWG Cheats - 3 characters, part 2 : Star Wars Galaxies Exploits - Page 3

Posted: March 5th, 2008, 4:25 pm

_obelix_

Total Posts: 122
_obelix_'s Reps: 2
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
shooter777 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
id like to know if anyone else who has tried it has had as much issues as it as i have.

specifically not being able to log in their toon.

Tried it today, deleted the toon, filed a ticked started creation of new toon and waited for the restore. After the GM restored my deleted toon I finished creation of the third toon on the server.

I'm able to log in all 3 toons (of course only one at a time) - no problems at all! Hope your problem will be fixed with the next server restart, shooter777!

Anyhow - does anybody know if the GM are able to track down this little trick we're doing here?
By all means i'll never ever file a ticket with the sploited account again, so they won't see i have 3 toons on the same server... :)
Anything else - or will this be enough to be "safe" then?

Posted: March 6th, 2008, 2:14 am

wittman
wittman's Reps:
I didn't understand just a thing... After you deleted the character, you must "do things" in the character creation screen until they restore your character? Does it mean that if they answer you after a day you must stay at the pc for one entire day? And anyway what happens if the server goes down while you are at the character creation screen?

Posted: March 6th, 2008, 4:48 am

_obelix_

Total Posts: 122
_obelix_'s Reps: 2
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
you have to switch between the first screen of char creation (race, gender, clothing, name) and the second screen (appearance of your toon). If you click "next" on first screen, the SWG client checks if your choosen name is available on the server. So you keep the connection alive. Just don't finish the creation of your new character and switch back to the first screen.

Do this name check procedure approximately every 10 minutes. I did it every 5 minutes - just to be sure :)

You have to do this until the GM have responded to your ticket and restored your deleted toon. I had to wait 3,5 hours or so until they finally restored the toon and i was able to complete character creation of the third one.

Of course you should not do this if there's a server down. I believe character creation would not work if the server is offline.

Yeah - it's boring to klick every 5 or 10 minutes for a few hours (maybe not if you write an Auto-It Script :)). But hey - you get a third character slot!

Posted: March 6th, 2008, 6:17 am

superfox

Total Posts: 14
superfox's Reps: 0
Ok i tried this it worked i got my third character slot all was going well until server reset today now i cannot log into my restored character!

Posted: March 6th, 2008, 11:33 am

shooter777
shooter777's Reps:
yea, tried logging into my character after the restart today and was unable to connect to galaxy still, so, not sure how usful this is unless someone can figure out a way past this..

Posted: March 6th, 2008, 11:56 am

vinnyboy32

Total Posts: 1872
vinnyboy32's Reps: 3
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Sad to see its not working for some, Every exploit does have its buggs here and there. I Now have 3 character on the same server on 2 of my accounts, It is working very well for me.

Posted: March 6th, 2008, 3:01 pm

krizzy

Total Posts: 258
krizzy's Reps: 14
premium
It might just be that some people get lucky.

Has anyone tried deleting their newly created character and then tried logging into the character that was restored (the one which you deleted)?

K

Posted: March 6th, 2008, 9:06 pm

shooter777
shooter777's Reps:
krizzy (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
It might just be that some people get lucky.

Has anyone tried deleting their newly created character and then tried logging into the character that was restored (the one which you deleted)?

K

I haven't yet, but that makes me wonder if i delete that character, see if it works, then ask them to restore the deleted 3rd character if they could...

Since ive already tried 3 times with "accidental" deleted characters on the same account I don't know how i feel about trying it again since they save tickets.

I'll probably see what I can do tomorrow, don't even feel like logging in

Posted: March 6th, 2008, 10:25 pm

vinnyboy32

Total Posts: 1872
vinnyboy32's Reps: 3
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
lol Dont ask them to restore a exploited 3rd slot on your account. Thats gonna look really fishy, And a buddy of mine in game got caught for doing this and got a warning today, So some GM's are catching on.

Posted: March 7th, 2008, 10:54 am

superfox

Total Posts: 14
superfox's Reps: 0
ill wait until the server resets, then see if any thing happens, as it was working fine before then

Posted: March 7th, 2008, 6:01 pm

sosko

Total Posts: 6
sosko's Reps: 0
how long did it take for them to restore you character... ive been waitin close to 3 hours now...

Posted: March 8th, 2008, 8:33 am

macro
macro's Reps:
Got my 3rd character some time this morning. Took 6 hours for my first response and they forwarded me to a "higher tier" GM. Waited another 2 and a half hours before my character was restored.

Tip: You just have to keep the connection alive (when flipping back and forth between the screens). I rotated the screen from the naming page to the customization page like once every 15-20 minutes.

Posted: March 8th, 2008, 12:35 pm

revjosh

Total Posts: 265
revjosh's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
Why can't you just show the server you are on to make it look more realistic?

Posted: March 10th, 2008, 9:53 am

luosotyc
luosotyc's Reps:
revjosh (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Why can't you just show the server you are on to make it look more realistic?

Because it would be dumb, possibly get a ban. Actually, I've now removed the screenshot. Just follow the instructions posted here, which are pretty identical to the ones in my other thread. Enough people have verified, and that should suffice as proof.

Posted: March 10th, 2008, 1:35 pm

doogla

Total Posts: 9
doogla's Reps: 0
So is this worth trying? or am i gonna get screwed?

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online