taultunleashed logoSWG Cheats - A different way to quickly level a combat toon. : Star Wars Galaxies Exploits - Page 3 tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 36 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3
blue large dot

SWG Cheats - A different way to quickly level a combat toon. : Star Wars Galaxies Exploits - Page 3

Posted: July 23rd, 2010, 1:39 pm

jeordy

Total Posts: 7
jeordy's Reps: 0
Does this still work? Been almost a year since the last post so I'm curious if anyone has done it recently.

Posted: July 23rd, 2010, 2:49 pm

phelan1777

Total Posts: 348
phelan1777's Reps: 9
premium
I used a ent macro recently to go from 10 to 90 in two hours, so yes that still works, and I "completed" all the quests on Tansarii before getting to Mos Eis, then I accepted them (gave me an additional level) so yeah it seems like it is still working.

Posted: July 23rd, 2010, 3:33 pm

jeordy

Good stuff. Wanted to make sure before I tried it out and wasted my time. In general, with a level 90 ENT, how long does it take to go through the Legacy line? Obviously a lot faster than doing it with a character of the correct level.

Posted: July 23rd, 2010, 4:22 pm

phelan1777

Total Posts: 348
phelan1777's Reps: 9
premium
To be honest I really cant' say for sure.

If you know the dialogue, and can do it blind folded, it is just a matter of running ALL over the planets.

I mean, since they added new content to the LQ, up to like 60ish if you go the normal route. I am guessing if you spend 8-10 hours on a day on it, you could probably do it in 3-4 days maybe less?

Another option is if you can find a grind group that is sitting just north of Coronet, there used to be a group pet/level grinding on a decent spawn of level 90s.

I managed to go from level 10-90 there (as a mando for aoe) in 2-3 days.

Picked up a lot of loot, money, and exp. Get Ent Buff, Faction exp drink/cookies and or any other EXP boost items.

Especially when you get to level 40s and get your mine, as well as having the remote det, you can get credit for any NPC that comes close.

Or use a fast time on a targeting macro and use a light ability, a auto attack app/macro and or just pin your attack button/key down.

Posted: July 23rd, 2010, 6:30 pm

jeordy

Hmm, you last post about the grinding spot is intriguing. I don't know enough about the game to understand everything you said though =P. I just started a few days ago, I want to level a BH up really fast so I can have some fun PvPing while I level my Jedi straight lace all the way and actually experience the game.

Would you recommend doing the aoe thing on the 90's and respec to BH once at 90, or the ENT thing and level up from 50ish myself? Most people seem to recommend the leveling up yourself on the home stretch so that you are familiar with your character and not hopping into PvP not comfortable with your skills and hotkeys.

Opinions please =P

Edit: Just found this post, maybe it is what you were talking about, maybe not.
http://www.taultunleashed.com/phpBB2/about69927_Commando_leveling_Guide_using_Weapon_equip_Bug_.html
I think I will try this one out. Seems like a good idea, instead of doing all the Legacy quests, most likely quicker.

I'm a little confused about the medic part though. Bringing one along and using something to make them not run.... Iono..

Posted: July 24th, 2010, 3:30 pm

evilfigment

Total Posts: 262
evilfigment's Reps: 1101
premium
(!empty($user->lang['QUOTE'])) ? $user->lang['QUOTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'QUOTE'))):
Most people seem to recommend the leveling up yourself on the home stretch so that you are familiar with your character and not hopping into PvP not comfortable with your skills and hotkeys.

Irrelevant.. theres a place called TestCenter that can prepare you for level 90 on live and give you an idea of what to buy etc rather than wasting money/time on live.

So the choice is a matter of personal preference.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online