taultunleashed logoSWG Cheats -Gaining space XP from a POB while not in the POB : Star Wars Galaxies Exploits tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 8 posts ] 
blue large dot

SWG Cheats -Gaining space XP from a POB while not in the POB : Star Wars Galaxies Exploits

Posted: August 11th, 2007, 8:35 pm

absolution

Total Posts: 103
absolution's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
I found this by accident and have not retried it to confirm. It might be a known thing but it's new to me.

Player "A" can gain space XP from kills made by other players in his/her group on a POB that player "A" is not on.

Here is how it happened and what I noticed:
1) I had two of my toons in space grinding in a YT-1300, one toon was piloting, the other was gunning. A third player was grouped with us and in the second gunner seat.
2) My gunner lost connection but my pilot did not (both accounts running on the same computer)
3) Upon logging it back in, my toon was planetside again so I ran it to it's trainer to level up as I had maxed on XP while gunning
4) I leveled up, took my next mission and then proceeded to putz around
5) I looked at my profession wheel for space and noticed I had a very small amount of red in the XP bar. I should have had none as I capped at 1mil xp and turned it all in to level up.
6) I watched the XP bar and noticed that as the guy in the second gunner chair made a kill, I got XP while on the ground and still grouped.
7) I then moved my pilot into the gunner seat and proceeded to kill some ships.
8) The original gunner who was now planetside but still grouped was gaining XP at a rate much faster than the gunner in seat 2 who was still grinding
9) In the span of time it took for the gunner in seat 2 to get 40k xp, my toon on the ground gained over 150k XP.

Bug or exploit, new or old, I don't know

Posted: August 12th, 2007, 12:37 am

cookie555
cookie555's Reps:
You may want to submit this, and is anyone going to test it?

Posted: August 12th, 2007, 12:56 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Its in exploit discussion

Can premium members say yay or nay to this being moved to a confirmed section.

Posted: August 13th, 2007, 4:46 pm

rockstar2001

Total Posts: 17
rockstar2001's Reps: 0
Actually toyed with this a bit today and was only able to recreate it in one way...

once I was aboard a ship I had my friend engage us into some combat, Once combat music cued I disconnected my internet line from my laptop and let it sit for 2-3 mins. Once I connected it I loaded my character back in , while my alt and friend were pounding on kills I was indeed gaining space xp while on the ground. Not sure if it works for gaining ground xp as all my toons are lvl 90 but it does work if done this way for me so...

YAY

Posted: August 13th, 2007, 5:38 pm

slogar

Total Posts: 30
slogar's Reps: 0
yay

Posted: August 13th, 2007, 5:40 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
500 to you and moved to confirmed

Posted: August 19th, 2007, 8:17 am

seniorfrito

Total Posts: 221
seniorfrito's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
One question. Were the two of you that got it to work still in a group or no? Might be helpful.

Posted: August 22nd, 2007, 2:49 pm

absolution

Total Posts: 103
absolution's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
seniorfrito (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
One question. Were the two of you that got it to work still in a group or no? Might be helpful.

At the start both toons were grouped, the toon that LD'd was grouped and then LD'd again and became ungrouped. It was gaining XP in both situations. This happened again this past weekend so I know it is still working. Somehow I lose conn on one of two toons running on the same computer. I don't know if this is key or not as I don't have 2 PC's to try it on.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online