taultunleashed logoSWG Cheats: GCW Cheat For Low LvL's : Star Wars Galaxies Exploits - Page 2 tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 25 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
blue large dot

SWG Cheats: GCW Cheat For Low LvL's : Star Wars Galaxies Exploits - Page 2

Posted: January 9th, 2007, 4:16 am

belhor

Total Posts: 93
belhor's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
doesn't all that killing put you on the bounty boards?

Posted: January 9th, 2007, 11:24 am

mezzin
mezzin's Reps:
bounty? aginst the accounts that you made up? not unless you put abounty on yourself which is pretty fun actully you should try it when your a high lvl

Posted: January 9th, 2007, 12:25 pm

glvsave
glvsave's Reps:
Actually, you can get a bounty. Every time you DB someone, whether it's overt, in a duel, a bounty, whatever, you will gradually accumulate a small bounty. Have a smuggler check your current bounty, then DB someone in a duel a few times and check it again - it will have gone up by around 500-1000 credits. Most are so low you won't appear on the boards, but when it hits 15K, you're on.

Posted: January 16th, 2007, 3:03 pm

rugburn

Total Posts: 376
rugburn's Reps: 4
premium
mickybo (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
there is a EASY way to skip the tutorial, i was going to make a new thread about this since it seems to be a secret but here goes..

Once on tansarii, you gotta do like 1-2 quests whatever, easy enough. Once done, talk to the pilot trainer guy and launch into space,

once in space, use a hyperspace manual command and you can hyperspace into any system you want (obviously hitting the H key will say its disabled but its really not if you use a command)

examples are:
/hyperspace space_endor_1
/hyperspace space_naboo_0

I tried this and it works. The problem with it is that since you didn't officially complete the tutorial, the second character you create will have to go thru the tutorial as well.

I always create crafter temps. By the time I get to the point where I can go to space, all that's left for me to do on the station is get the parts for the Falcon. Just takes a couple minutes really. It takes about the same amount of time going to space, then hypering to a system..

I'd rather just finish the tutorial and not have to go thru the entire beginning sequence again on the second character.

Posted: January 18th, 2007, 12:30 pm

extacee
extacee's Reps:
rugburn (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
mickybo (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
there is a EASY way to skip the tutorial, i was going to make a new thread about this since it seems to be a secret but here goes..

Once on tansarii, you gotta do like 1-2 quests whatever, easy enough. Once done, talk to the pilot trainer guy and launch into space,

once in space, use a hyperspace manual command and you can hyperspace into any system you want (obviously hitting the H key will say its disabled but its really not if you use a command)

examples are:
/hyperspace space_endor_1
/hyperspace space_naboo_0

I tried this and it works. The problem with it is that since you didn't officially complete the tutorial, the second character you create will have to go thru the tutorial as well.

I always create crafter temps. By the time I get to the point where I can go to space, all that's left for me to do on the station is get the parts for the Falcon. Just takes a couple minutes really. It takes about the same amount of time going to space, then hypering to a system..

I'd rather just finish the tutorial and not have to go thru the entire beginning sequence again on the second character.

/agree

Posted: January 18th, 2007, 7:00 pm

expurt
expurt's Reps:
Yah 5 minutes to complete one quest, so none of your future characters have to do it (On any server), is not much to do really.

Posted: January 20th, 2007, 7:47 am

mjrima

Total Posts: 16
mjrima's Reps: 0
about this post u dontneed 10 trial account. only 1 for 15 days only make the lvl 1 kill 10 times and delete it and create 1 new one. that's how i am doing. can make 10k gcw a day easy

Posted: January 21st, 2007, 2:27 pm

vinnyboy32

Total Posts: 1872
vinnyboy32's Reps: 3
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Ya. Agreed With That. And For People Who Do Not Have 2 Systems. Just Set The Character You Are Trying To Grind GCW Points With Very Close To A Cloning Facility. And The Toon You Are Killing There. And Run Two Accounts On One System. That Way No Waiting To Clone Its Instant. And Not Having To Worry About Two Computers. Slower, But Works Fine For Me.

Posted: March 26th, 2007, 5:40 am

nsit2006
nsit2006's Reps:
Will this method work for Returning LVL 80 players? or LVL 90 Crafters?

Posted: March 27th, 2007, 9:55 am

wraithsquad

Total Posts: 5
wraithsquad's Reps: 0
If someone can figure out if there is a pre-nge command for a default cloning location(nym's starport for example) you could make a macro to clone to the default location and make another macro to spam the button for switching to combatant/SF and leave your toon in the cloning tube and just kill the toon as fast as it will clone. Let the macros do the work and you wouldn't have to switch back and forth. Just an idea.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online