taultunleashed logoSWG Cheats - Have your mount out without mounting : Star Wars Galaxies Exploits - Page 2 tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 22 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
blue large dot

SWG Cheats - Have your mount out without mounting : Star Wars Galaxies Exploits - Page 2

Posted: October 4th, 2008, 10:30 pm

vinnyboy32

Total Posts: 1872
vinnyboy32's Reps: 3
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Wait Wait Wait....So let me get you straight, Did this guy copy and paste this from another site, If he did, Just show me the proof and I will have him banned. I haven't paid a lot of attention to this post and I'm sorry, So just let me know whats going on :)

Posted: October 4th, 2008, 11:22 pm

itsmememe

Total Posts: 127
itsmememe's Reps: 1
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
(!empty($user->lang['QUOTE'])) ? $user->lang['QUOTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'QUOTE'))):
Wait Wait Wait....So let me get you straight, Did this guy copy and paste this from another site, If he did, Just show me the proof and I will have him banned. I haven't paid a lot of attention to this post and I'm sorry, So just let me know whats going on :)

He has copied exploits directly from this site, and re-posted them as his own... he will not give credit unless he's called out by somebody, the way cassiecody did. He actually did give appropriate credit pretty quickly, but that is beside the point. I don't even think he's a premium (punishable) member, I'm sure he just copied these from the submission page between the time they received "yays" and the time they were moved to "confirmed." There's really no way to control this, except to create a separate submit page for prems... and even that's not enough.

The weak point of any exploit site is the submission area. You have to be a free member in order to submit. You need a dummy email address and a screen-name. You then have access to all of the tricks other free members (worthy of premium access) and those that premium members have posted... I guess the idea is that you wait for a confirmation or two and copy/paste to another site and hope you get premium there.

:idea: :idea:

If there was a way to control it, I believe that it would look something like this:

1. Allow Free Members access to posts that they originate ONLY. This will allow them to track the progress of their own exploits and remain "in the know" about their progress on the site.
2. Allow Prems the access that we have now, and (in time) the exploits will be confirmed or not.
3. Once Free Member is rewarded with Prem access, they get the keys to all the doors like every other Prem.

With those three steps, I believe we can really reduce the leaks that lead to quick nerfs, tighten the leash on our information, and really serve the community that works hard to find exploits or pays good money to access the best exploits on the net.

Just my two pennies...
-J-

Posted: October 5th, 2008, 11:28 am

vinnyboy32

Total Posts: 1872
vinnyboy32's Reps: 3
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
itsmememe (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
(!empty($user->lang['QUOTE'])) ? $user->lang['QUOTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'QUOTE'))):

He has copied exploits directly from this site, and re-posted them as his own... he will not give credit unless he's called out by somebody, the way cassiecody did. He actually did give appropriate credit pretty quickly, but that is beside the point. I don't even think he's a premium (punishable) member, I'm sure he just copied these from the submission page between the time they received "yays" and the time they were moved to "confirmed." There's really no way to control this, except to create a separate submit page for prems... and even that's not enough.

The weak point of any exploit site is the submission area. You have to be a free member in order to submit. You need a dummy email address and a screen-name. You then have access to all of the tricks other free members (worthy of premium access) and those that premium members have posted... I guess the idea is that you wait for a confirmation or two and copy/paste to another site and hope you get premium there.

If there was a way to control it, I believe that it would look something like this:

1. Allow Free Members access to posts that they originate ONLY. This will allow them to track the progress of their own exploits and remain "in the know" about their progress on the site.
2. Allow Prems the access that we have now, and (in time) the exploits will be confirmed or not.
3. Once Free Member is rewarded with Prem access, they get the keys to all the doors like every other Prem.

With those three steps, I believe we can really reduce the leaks that lead to quick nerfs, tighten the leash on our information, and really serve the community that works hard to find exploits or pays good money to access the best exploits on the net.

Just my two pennies...
-J-

Hmm..Have you ever mailed Admin with these Ideas? Maybe he will Work with some of them. Worth a try isn't it?

Posted: October 5th, 2008, 5:24 pm

itsmememe

Total Posts: 127
itsmememe's Reps: 1
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
I guess you're right, vinnyboy... If you think it'll make a difference, I'll give it a shot! :D

-J-

Posted: November 20th, 2008, 4:57 pm

tristin1

Total Posts: 1
tristin1's Reps: 0
This is a much easier and quicker way to call your mount without mounting. Find something small to kill, anything really. Immediately call you mount which will take much longer from the recent combat. Then proceed to immediately call you speeder which calls instantly. With the speeder out, your mount sill finally call and you will not mount it. Very fast and easy. Enjoy 8)

Posted: November 21st, 2008, 1:42 pm

superatat

Total Posts: 33
superatat's Reps: 0
tristin1 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
This is a much easier and quicker way to call your mount without mounting. Find something small to kill, anything really. Immediately call you mount which will take much longer from the recent combat. Then proceed to immediately call you speeder which calls instantly. With the speeder out, your mount sill finally call and you will not mount it. Very fast and easy. Enjoy 8)

yup it works, i use it alot

Posted: November 25th, 2008, 10:23 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Sounds good. Thanks for the double confirmation :)

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online