taultunleashed logoSWG Cheats - Kill the rebel space station without being hit : Star Wars Galaxies Exploits - Page 2 tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 16 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
blue large dot

SWG Cheats - Kill the rebel space station without being hit : Star Wars Galaxies Exploits - Page 2

Posted: June 30th, 2007, 3:32 am

xgeist
xgeist's Reps:
wittman (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Just to know, what are the advantages of destroying the rebel space station? Yes I'm a space n00b please don't flame.

oK as far as i know with this new system here is what happens since we dont get the 10-1.2 mill we used to .. when you destroy either the Reb station or the star destroyer your faction gains better loot in kessel more level 10 and more hchance to hit the uber stat Parts also for intance maby alot more horsch and kessel scortcher or madal motor elite carbide engine or somthing .. etc. you get the point .. anyway is not a noob question cause as far as i know almost no one ever post nayhting bout space so alot of folks never really get into0 that part of the game .. and therefore it is like the bermuda triangle of info ... Anyway gotta jet be safe and good luck

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online