taultunleashed logoSWG Cheats - Kill the rebel space station without being hit : Star Wars Galaxies Exploits tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 16 posts ]  1, 2  Next
blue large dot

SWG Cheats - Kill the rebel space station without being hit : Star Wars Galaxies Exploits

Posted: April 19th, 2007, 1:12 pm

xgeist
xgeist's Reps:
Ok ladies and gents .. please bare with me while i try to explain this should'nt be too hard but who knows ..

Ok hereS what you need .. imperial or neutral ace .. imperial faction of course .. and a jsf ok

I was the first ace in ALL of SWG (My one of kind ship is proof enough for anyone on bria) and the reason the space station was nerfed long ago for major cash was cause of me and one of my gents i kicked outta guild screwed it for all of us . but thats another story . I am also the reason kessel is not auto pvp also but who cares atm..(point is i have come back to game recently and wanted to sploit it again (poof ) here it is

Ok what you need to do is this take a jsf and boost right through all the fire coming from the station and flatten your jsf against the hull the guns cannot fire under there arc and your plastered against the station .. now all you have to do is move slowley and methodically through the objectives with out a shot ever being fired cept the initial run at the station .. first shield then move along the station hugging it with your jsf (best to put winglets in the closed position while moving from one target to another) then secondary shield and last there is multiple positions you can hit the bridge and reactor from the same spot .. it will be trial and error but it definanlty works since i do it probaly about 5-10 times a day to get better loot in kessel --
Enjoy ladies and gents
Be safe out there and good luck .. PS great website by the way .... hope this info encourages more space PvP ..

Posted: April 19th, 2007, 3:25 pm

expurt
expurt's Reps:
Can premium members yay or nay this submission please.

Posted: May 28th, 2007, 6:47 am

stevengw

Total Posts: 60
stevengw's Reps: 1
Active User > 50 Posts
he is bragging, blowing his own wistle and giving me a headache.
what the fek is a jsf? what are the objectives?

a video would be better as i havent a clue what he is saying..

and i lost a fortune cause he fell out with yer man and got the station nerfed.

Last edited by stevengw on May 29th, 2007, 3:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: May 28th, 2007, 7:43 am

cookie555
cookie555's Reps:
Dont nay because your just a new player to the game who just wants instant 90 steven...

Seriously try doing it, he is trying to make us try it by saying he has played swg a lot. And a jsf is a jedi star fighter you freaking noob.

Posted: May 29th, 2007, 3:10 am

stevengw

Active User > 50 Posts
cookie555 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Dont nay because your just a new player to the game who just wants instant 90 steven...

Seriously try doing it, he is trying to make us try it by saying he has played swg a lot. And a jsf is a jedi star fighter you freaking noob.

i just got my 39 month vet reward and obviously you are like him.
guides should be written in plain english, in language that we can all understand, guides are not for bragging about how good you are, or how you got other cheats nerfed.

as for your comment about being a freaking noob, ive a proton rifle here lubed and ready to jam it up your !@#$%^&*!

Posted: May 29th, 2007, 3:13 am

stevengw

Active User > 50 Posts
to the guide writer.

thaks for the guide, but i havent a clue what you are saying.
could you possibly do a video of this cause id love to try it and if you want to brag about how good you are, show us your mean killing powers in the video.

Posted: May 29th, 2007, 12:15 pm

dirtnose
dirtnose's Reps:
JSF is a Jedi starfighter lol....

Posted: June 3rd, 2007, 6:37 pm

seniorfrito

Total Posts: 221
seniorfrito's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
ADMIN EDIT: Warning Number 1

Posted: June 3rd, 2007, 7:00 pm

vinnyboy32

Total Posts: 1872
vinnyboy32's Reps: 3
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Stevengw, Dont post rude things if you dont know what your talking about. The guy is just trying to give a good Sploit here and you gotta come up here and bash him on a post. And if you just got your 39 month award, thats shocking that you dont even know what a JSF is :/

But for the sploit. I Yay this it worked perfectly for me.

Posted: June 14th, 2007, 2:00 pm

jglessner
jglessner's Reps:
I'll yay this one too.

Posted: June 14th, 2007, 4:17 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
2 yays 1 more to move to confirmed
0 nays 3 more to lock this topic

Posted: June 18th, 2007, 4:34 am

xerenix
xerenix's Reps:
yay.

Stevengw.

Not everyone speak and write english perfect. I have no problem with reading his guide and i'm not from a english speaking country.

Posted: June 18th, 2007, 7:59 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
500 points granted and moved to confirmed

Posted: June 21st, 2007, 1:33 pm

wittman
wittman's Reps:
Just to know, what are the advantages of destroying the rebel space station? Yes I'm a space n00b please don't flame.

Posted: June 30th, 2007, 3:03 am

xgeist
xgeist's Reps:
Sorry gents i havnt been round for bit am a Marine .. anyway i am guessing you all either dont believe me or whatever not shure but seeing that this sploit did make it to the good to go section oBviously someone must have found the info good . anyway gent i am not to good at being a puter nerd so if i dont know how to make movies to show you ( wich is a great idea and would be helpful by the way ) anyone who wishes to see me do a run may on bria at any time the Name is x-geist or x-gunny x-geist is my pilot and yes he really was the first ace in swg and also anyone wishing to see that proof may also contact me in game at anytime on bria ,, i even think you can do cross server tells and i will gladly show you the proof if you wish to meet on bria somewhere.. Unless anyone else in game happens to have a real storm trooper gaurd on the decimator ? anyone ? has anyone ever heard of one on a decimator or anyship for that matter? my DECIMATOR has its own stormtrooper command Deck gaurd ... Poof send tell or email i will take anyone for a ride. and P.S. i am a US Marine and Don't need to BS to make my life special .. i already have been there done that and have the scars and kills and proof in RL.. anyway i gotta jet everyone be safe and have good one sorry for the nag just got off duty . and also sorry for any misspelling going on am pretty tired atm ... THANK YOU TAULT . GreAT Website Gents...Premium member status Rocks = )

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online