taultunleashed logoSWG Cheats - Unlimited waypoints without using /way : Star Wars Galaxies Exploits tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 8 posts ] 
blue large dot

SWG Cheats - Unlimited waypoints without using /way : Star Wars Galaxies Exploits

Posted: August 21st, 2007, 10:39 pm

wesh10967

Total Posts: 8
wesh10967's Reps: 0
I always known for years using /find or /findfriend always adds a waypoint for you even if your datapad is full. For playing years we do have to clean up old places, especially as game changes and shops-old hunting ground no longer valid for us. I always get "you have too many waypoints" message.

Well for a bit time I would use a alt account to save waypoints to add to them with /findfriend then change edit the name in my datapad. After just thinking recently "why not just add myself in friends list?" My long time close girlfriend who used to play swg used to save herself on her friends list for notification that she was still online. I was like "lol?"

Ok so add your own toons name into friendlist(the one your logged into). If your out of room in your datapad you do not have to clean up waypoints(delete). you want to keep them right?!?! Then do /findfriend <yourtoonsname> <----spelling it however you toons name is. Then Be sure to change or edit the name of that waypoint in your datapad to something else. If you didn't then next time you do a /findfriend it will update it where you move to.

It has always worked to /find star for starport even if ur datapad is full and also with ur friends or alt(/findfriend). It works for yourself as well.

I hope this helps and I know how frustrating it is to have to delete memorable old /waypoints

The only draw back on this is doing vendor waypoint on bazaar search, and in saving email waypoints :( this will not work. Although during your travels you can save many more of them instead of /way :)

Posted: August 22nd, 2007, 1:48 am

cookie555
cookie555's Reps:
Nice, find useful tip. I give a yay!

Posted: August 22nd, 2007, 6:07 am

kandesbt3
kandesbt3's Reps:
NAY...

Posted: August 22nd, 2007, 9:07 am

seniorfrito

Total Posts: 221
seniorfrito's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
Yay.

It'll be helpful when I actually get to the time when I have too many. I know it works, just never considered it for submitting. I delete most of my waypoints anyway so this probably won't affect me.

But, Yay for the valid tip that I know works.

Posted: August 22nd, 2007, 11:04 am

vinnyboy32

Total Posts: 1872
vinnyboy32's Reps: 3
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Not something i will use but this is a usefull tip for people who have tons of WP's so yay for me also :)

Posted: August 22nd, 2007, 11:10 am

rugburn

Total Posts: 376
rugburn's Reps: 4
premium
This is something I've used for a while. Good tip. Yay

Posted: August 22nd, 2007, 12:56 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
500 to you and moved to confirmed

Posted: August 22nd, 2007, 8:30 pm

wesh10967

Total Posts: 8
wesh10967's Reps: 0
Tault_admin (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
500 to you and moved to confirmed

Thanks, and for those who yay'd... I know its just a simple helpful tidbit, It will help alot of other folks saving more way points this way for more Loot areas or nice grind areas you may come across!

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online