taultunleashed logoSWG Cheats - "Your Already On Lowest Floor" HOME BUG : Star Wars Galaxies Exploits tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 12 posts ] 
blue large dot

SWG Cheats - "Your Already On Lowest Floor" HOME BUG : Star Wars Galaxies Exploits

Posted: October 21st, 2006, 7:16 pm

mrekev
mrekev's Reps:
This trick only applies to those who get the annoying "You Are Already On The Lowest Floor" error while attempting to go down the elevator in their Mustafarian Bunker Home (Comes with new expansion). This bug is highly agrevating as it prevents you from getting into the lower levels of your bunker.

THE TRICK: Run up the ramp leading to the front door of your home, then jump on your Speeder Bike, Swoop, or whatever flying vehicle you might own. Now simply fly into your Front Door and hit the DisMount button --after you collide with the door-- (sometimes you will dismount automatically) either way, the key is to enter your home via the speeder. I am able to get into my basement 100% of the time now.

-- I hope this information is helpful. Good Luck! :idea:

Posted: October 21st, 2006, 7:29 pm

mrekev
mrekev's Reps:
Just as a side note: (technical and kinda boring explanation)

It is important not to leave your house after entering via the speeder until you have completed your business in the lower levels.

This trick makes sense from a computer graphics stand point. As I suspect that the house bug is occuring due to a bad (XYZ) position offset introduced by whoever developed the triggers for the error message. By entering the home by way of an elevated platform (ie the speeder) it appears that your 3D height limit is suffiecient to prevent this bug from triggering. Like I said, its pretty dull, but then again, so is my choice of occupations.

Posted: October 21st, 2006, 10:55 pm

expurt
expurt's Reps:
Never noticed that bug.

Premiums want to yay/nay this?

Posted: October 22nd, 2006, 9:23 am

mrekev
mrekev's Reps:
Here's some forum references to the bug. It is very real, and very annoying. Logging out and in doesn't fix it, and I tried approaching the house on foot (as was one suggestion) and that did not help either. The speeder trick is the only one that has consistantly worked for me.

I just wanted to relay what has worked for me, just in case others might benefit from it.

I pay for my premium membership, so if this doesn't earm me points, that would be fine.

http://soe.lithium.com/board/message?bo ... .id=574247

http://soe.lithium.com/swg/board/messag ... 01#M422001

Posted: October 28th, 2006, 12:10 am

masont7
masont7's Reps:
Also another way to fix this on a mustafarian bunker or a guild hall is to ride 300m away from the structure.was told this by a in-game csr.also riding into the door of the strcture may cause you to warp back several metres , gets innoying hehe

Posted: January 23rd, 2007, 2:34 pm

seniorfrito

Total Posts: 221
seniorfrito's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
2 ways to fix this. Mounting anything just outside the house ( don't have to fly into the door, at least I never have) or going into a near-by house with elevator and using that one, then go back.

I'm going to have to nay this because it happens rarely now and you don't have to fly it into the house.

Posted: January 23rd, 2007, 4:36 pm

encryptedbytes
encryptedbytes's Reps:
There's no need to crash your speeder into the building, just mount a vehicle or pet, get off again, and you're good.

Posted: July 7th, 2007, 8:55 pm

csquadboy67
csquadboy67's Reps:
to fix this u could just fly 800m away and relog

Posted: July 10th, 2007, 9:28 am

zalaxy

Total Posts: 63
zalaxy's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
Yay

Posted: July 10th, 2007, 2:32 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
1 yays can we get one more.

Posted: July 12th, 2007, 2:19 pm

nickobelenus

Total Posts: 114
nickobelenus's Reps: 2
Active User > 50 Posts
i already kn ew of this way and u only have to mount then store no need to crash

but yay

Posted: July 13th, 2007, 6:16 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
500 to you and moved to confirmed

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online