taultunleashed logoSWG Exploit: Getting stuff off your vendor for free : Star Wars Galaxies Exploits - Page 2 tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 24 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
blue large dot

SWG Exploit: Getting stuff off your vendor for free : Star Wars Galaxies Exploits - Page 2

Posted: March 1st, 2007, 3:22 pm

vinnyboy32

Total Posts: 1872
vinnyboy32's Reps: 3
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Okay so just say this on the ticket "There was a mandolorian helmet offerd to my vendor i accidently delelted the vendor can i get it back? Does that sound fine?

Posted: March 1st, 2007, 10:24 pm

vinnyboy32

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Well guys i hope this works i got some stuff on a vendor of mine. Just deleted it and sent a ticket. Im praying this works lol

Posted: March 6th, 2007, 1:04 pm

expurt
expurt's Reps:
Moved to confirmed and submitted for award.

Posted: March 6th, 2007, 6:07 pm

vinnyboy32

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Hate to say it but i dont think this works anymore. I set up 2 different trial account and The both didnt work. They just return it to the person who offerd it. Wroked A few days ago though. Welp got a mando helm from it lol But ya im almost possitive its not working anymore

Posted: March 10th, 2007, 5:09 am

uspqbg402
uspqbg402's Reps:
siccmade32 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Hate to say it but i dont think this works anymore. I set up 2 different trial account and The both didnt work. They just return it to the person who offerd it. Wroked A few days ago though. Welp got a mando helm from it lol But ya im almost possitive its not working anymore

Interesting, because I received an item that was not as advertised on my vendor, then I offered it on the seller's vendor to get a refund. The dude deleted his vendor, and when I filed a ticket, my complaints fell on deaf ears.

Maybe this is a reverse way to do the same exploit, altho I gotta say it really sucks to be the victim. I don't mind exploiting the game itself, but I try not to directly exploit other players.

Posted: March 18th, 2007, 6:17 pm

jasonswan

Total Posts: 157
jasonswan's Reps: 1
Active User > 50 Posts
I would say this does and doesn't work. Its dependent on the CSR. I got a couple of the items offered but not all of them

Posted: March 20th, 2007, 6:49 pm

vinnyboy32

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Well at first i got my mando helm. Then CSR took it back and returned it to the person who offerd it. I told them can i get the credits back i payed for it. Trying to trick them. And they said they didnt have record of it. I was like "Wow" CSR is getting alot smarter lol

Posted: March 21st, 2007, 2:18 am

expurt
expurt's Reps:
siccmade32 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Well at first i got my mando helm. Then CSR took it back and returned it to the person who offerd it. I told them can i get the credits back i payed for it. Trying to trick them. And they said they didnt have record of it. I was like "Wow" CSR is getting alot smarter lol

yah I would be very surprised if it happened any other way. I mean if the item is worth anything, the person who offered it is going to report you right away. it only takes the CSR a moment to see exactly what's going on.

I know if I offered something and the buyer deleted their vendor, id be sending in a ticket about it too. It would be fairly easy to track.

So we need a double nerf confirm.

Posted: March 24th, 2007, 11:59 pm

vinnyboy32

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Ill Say Nerfed. If You Cant Get The Items Then It Realy Doesent Have A Point? Anyone Else Agree With Me?

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online