taultunleashed logoSWG Exploits - Easy Master UnderWorld Smuggler Exploit Guide : Star Wars Galaxies Exploits tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 15 posts ] 
blue large dot

SWG Exploits - Easy Master UnderWorld Smuggler Exploit Guide : Star Wars Galaxies Exploits

Posted: October 2nd, 2008, 10:19 pm

wingwong1

Total Posts: 20
wingwong1's Reps: 0
To all you smuggler's out there that wish to have the title, the 12% more damage from IPMS, and the increased range, I have an exploit that is a HUGE time saver.
Usually the missions have you driving anywhere from 7-10k just for one delivery. Here is a way around that drive.

- Get two friends that are willing to help for about 20-30 minutes
- When you get the smuggler mission, look at what city you are delivering to
- Have both your friends shuttle to that city where you are delivering.

This is important so pay attention! Make sure one of your friends is group leader! Have them create a group pickup point

You right click your own name after the point is set, and can shuttle to that city for only 200 credits. Saved about 7-10 minutes per run. If you figure at least 20 missions per tier, and 5 ranks, this comes saves you hours of game time.

Summarize

need 2 friends
Use group pickup point system to shuttle to each location of mission
deliver, rinse and repeat.

I did this today and got my friend's rank three tier done in about 20 minutes.

Posted: October 3rd, 2008, 2:42 am

sg power

Total Posts: 6
sg power's Reps: 0
Yay works great!
Move this plz! :)

Posted: October 3rd, 2008, 4:35 am

vinnyboy32

Total Posts: 1872
vinnyboy32's Reps: 3
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Yay, Moved to a confirmed section and submited for premium.

Posted: October 3rd, 2008, 12:17 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
premium granted

Posted: October 3rd, 2008, 2:52 pm

jasonswan

Total Posts: 157
jasonswan's Reps: 1
Active User > 50 Posts
NAY, I already posted this a WHILE AGO

http://www.taultunleashed.com/phpbb2/about64372_Ultra_Fast_Smuggler_Missions.html

Posted: October 4th, 2008, 1:04 am

wingwong1

jasonswan (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

mine was a guide to the exploit as well as the exploit itself. I read your post just now and would not have any clue what it meant if i were to just read it.

Posted: October 4th, 2008, 8:38 am

vinnyboy32

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
wingwong1 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
jasonswan (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

mine was a guide to the exploit as well as the exploit itself. I read your post just now and would not have any clue what it meant if i were to just read it.

Agreed.

Posted: October 4th, 2008, 1:27 pm

jasonswan

Total Posts: 157
jasonswan's Reps: 1
Active User > 50 Posts
wingwong1 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

whats so hard to understand about group pickup? big fat NAY, I already posted

Posted: October 5th, 2008, 1:49 pm

wingwong1

your head is thicker than a milkshake. This is a guide to an exploit. As I said your post didn't describe it in detail. I am pro, your are not.

Posted: October 5th, 2008, 2:29 pm

vinnyboy32

Active User > 50 Posts
premium

your head is thicker than a milkshake. This is a guide to an exploit. As I said your post didn't describe it in detail. I am pro, your are not.

The "WONG" Has spoken. :wink:

Posted: October 5th, 2008, 4:47 pm

wingwong1

vinnyboy32 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

Get w/ me via PM. I am cooking a few things up you may find interesting.

Posted: October 5th, 2008, 6:02 pm

2ubah4u

Total Posts: 47
2ubah4u's Reps: 0
vinnyboy32 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

O me tell me

Posted: October 5th, 2008, 6:38 pm

vinnyboy32

Active User > 50 Posts
premium

Done.

Posted: November 15th, 2008, 10:46 am

thedamndane

Total Posts: 12
thedamndane's Reps: 0
I am not sure of the details on time now, but if you arrive at your drop point too soon the NPC tells you (something like this):

"You need to wait x seconds until I am sure you have not been followed"

with x = to anywhere from 3 to 5 minutes based on my experience.

When I did the missions with either an Ent speed buff or speed buffs from crafted drink I always arrived way early and had to wait so I am not sure this guide, while still valuable knowledge, is worth the effort.

Perhaps SOE aded that wait timer to nerf this exploit???

Posted: November 17th, 2008, 10:19 am

djsdark

Total Posts: 198
djsdark's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
the "wait timer" is for pvp mission only and had been in game for ages now

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online